[1.3] Vegeta - Transformations, Attacks, Animations, Skin

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Corefinder said:
To Kidboy17
Em were you talking to me? Cus if you were then i wasnt tryng to out do the team.
If i was i would programm my own half life mod but i aint.
Tryng to help thats all, and in my head that solution would work best if to impliment suiside attack at all.
Isnt suggestion forum made for the purpose to make suggestions how things would be better.
Actually it was to the person who created the thread.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One possibe way of balancing Vegeta's ring attack is make it only useful after someone is going out of control (ie after a basic melee hit, or along those lines) but even then it's still pretty much a move that could be abused and spammed to hell.

EVM already has Ultimate sacrefice, so if you wanted you could be blowing up people, only in the "unbalanced" evm way though.

Atomice blast would be nice to have, though it should have, but it should have a longer charge time then big bang (as in the buu fight your saw how quick it was) or it could be implamented as a weaker but faster version of big bang.

Best answers
Atomic plast should pierce things like destructo disk but not instakill and explode only when in contact with solid surfases.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually it was to the person who created the thread.
.... teh.

With what has been programmed for ESF in the past, I'm amazed this attack, not Majin Vegeta, but this attack, has been overlooked so much... or just disregarded in so many ways. I find it ridiculous to implement Majin Vegeta without this attack, and on top of that, be given some chest armor that Vegeta was never shown wearing during the Majin Buu saga.

Does the team really need this in detail? They have brains, they were able to pull the entire mod together, so you're either doubting them or trying to prove something that's pretty much irrelevant.

I guess I'll offer what I've got:
Sacrifice
-Would have a greater charge length than Final Flash, and the player would still remain vulnerable during its charge(or invulnerable, either way)
-Once completed, it would create a large kiblob that would cover an area of the map, when players are consumed by it they will receive damage, but at a much quicker rate than a normal kiblob
-Players will have chances to escape the kiblob--when it explodes, nearby players will die
-More powerful the higher your powerlevel
-Player will only die when more than 3 people are killed with it at a time

Unbalanced? Explain.

Whether it's unbalanced, it can be improvised, whether it sounds like a low damage attack... or just plain pointless, then refer to attacks like 'Kame Torpedo', 'Solar Flare', 'Energy Shield' & 'Masenko' which are hardly used by players.

Give me one reason how this would be any more unbalanced than a Super Saiyan Kame Hame Ha, which can at times wipe 6-7 players clear off a map. I'm sorry but I guess I just don't get it. Flame me, you ignorant fool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Sacrifice
-Would have a greater charge length than Final Flash, and the player would still remain vulnerable during its charge(or invulnerable, either way)
-Once completed, it would create a large kiblob that would cover an area of the map, when players are consumed by it they will receive damage, but at a much quicker rate than a normal kiblob
-Players will have chances to escape the kiblob--when it explodes, nearby players will die
-More powerful the higher your powerlevel
-Player will only die when more than 3 people are killed with it at a time

Unbalanced? Explain.
A long charge time for a close range attack would make it useless.
A suicide attack that players can escape from makes it useless as well. You can teleport quite a large distance in a very short time.
So the suicide attack is only suicidal if you kill three people at the same time? That defeats the whole concept of the attack all together. Besides, how often are there three players in such a close radius to you, who aren't trying to bash your skull in? Not only that, at least two out of three of them will scoot when they see you charging up this semi-suicidal attack.

So once again, sorry to say, the attack really can't be balanced to a point that it would be usefull in anyway and not extremely cheap.

Revitalized Prince said:
Flame me, you ignorant fool.
I'm afraid not. If anyone flames past this point they'll be commiting a suicide attack of their own. Since my stick will be lodged at the base of their skull.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alrighty:

Initial Charge, Automated
~Charging vulnerability: In order to launch the Ki blast at the targeted opponent, it would have to be charged. Charge length approximately that of Gallit Gun. During the charge, the player would be vulnerable to any form of attack
The Ultimate Sacrifice attack would be performed through Adv. Melee, visually relative to Head-Ons in ESF. The player would use the attack by selecting it with the number keys, they will then target an opponent, charge it, then launch a Ki blast at them.

Automated Attack Sequence

~Attack vulnerability: During his leap towards his frozen opponent, Vegeta could possibly be vulnerable to melee
The opponent will become aware immediately as they're hit with the blast that would deal somewhere around 3 damage, they will then be frozen in place, at that point Vegeta will leap at them, engaging in a Head-On---An invisible isolation barrier will appear around the two players(confining ANY sort of damage released within its space), Vegeta will throw some punches and kicks at the opponent that will deal 5 damage a piece which I suppose could be blocked if done quickly before the engagement, Vegeta will then leap back, clench his fist-raise his right hand and begin powering up, which will prompt a series of arrow combinations that the opponent will have to match, such as; Up, Left, Down-Right, Up, Random, Random, Random, Up, Left, Down, Up-Right. The arrows' difficulty level & speed at which they appear would vary by the amount of Ki used initially to perform the attack, and/or how much Health/Ki the opponent had initially(100% Health/Ki could possibly slow the arrow rate down, as naturally their defenses would be higher). If the opponent matches the first set of arrows flawlessly, they will be randomly redirected to the attacker---if the attacker matches them, they will then again head back to the opponent in random order.
~If the attacker chooses 1 or more of the arrows incorrectly then the opponent wins
~If the opponent chooses 2 or more of the arrows incorrectly then the attacker wins

The attacker wins:
Vegeta converts his Ki into a gigantic explosion, killing the opponent instantly
Vegeta's Ki depletes
Vegeta's Health drops 20 points of what it was
Vegeta turns to a "solidified ash"(Thanks, Ravendust) for 10 seconds, becoming vulnerable to any kind of attack, a literally breakable character

The opponent wins:
Vegeta's Ki depletes
Vegeta attempts to explode but fails, the opponent will then break Vegeta's Ki barrier, and use melee to smash his skull in
Vegeta's Ki is depleted, therefore damage received would possibly be 2x greater

Possibly overused if implemented? This could be considered Adv. Melee with a bit more of an edge, and almost a lose-lose situation for the attacker. But, this is a modification based on Dragon Ball Z, and so is this suggestion. Go figure.

As for the Energy Rings, the only thing I'd suggest is that its charge rate is that of the Renzoku, and cannot be guided and only physically restrain a player for 2-3 seconds, giving the user some time to perform a melee maneuver, energy attack, escape or whatnot. I guess it's pointless, but during the Majin stage it could replace Vegeta's Renzoku, which is equally pointless.

Best answers
I think this plan works out better than the ideas before, I mean i dont see what the problem is. I know its up to the team to decide but i think this would make a excellent addition to the game! :yes:

Best answers
the suicide attack is lame, dont bother with it because the attack is so oxymoronic that every time you try to think how to balance it either ends up being too good, or useless.

As for the ring attack, now that sounds cool and it would be neat to see an attack that has a diffrent effect from any other in game, and would make vegeta fans quite happy as vegeta lacks an attack with such originality, unlike goku(kame torpedos). I'm sure it would be TOO hard to find a way to implement it without overpowering him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i disapprove of the ultimate sacrifice idea in general. Any kamikaze attack is really annoying. And as for the Buddy System idea, why? It seems to many of you want to add something to characters with the Buddy System. The Buddy System was created for Ginyu and the Androids, because they lacked a decent variety of attacks. So before you start trying suggest that certain characters should use the buddy stystem, think to yourself: "Why does xxx need the Buddy System?"

ReMember
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Charge up Final Flash make it explode on your face and get your ultimate sacrafice attack.
Personally i would rather see vegeta in his Majin Buu saga suit but the model for 1.3 is done and they arent gonna change it for sure.
Have faith in the esf team they will do a good job, if not you can always get models for some place else or make them yourself.
If 1.3 is going to be one of the last (i hope not) getting as many attacks would be nice no one likes using the same thing over and over again.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince [i said:
Energy Ring - [See Majin Vegeta vs. Goku][/i]
~Performed like Ki Blast, possibly to freeze a player against vertical terrain
I like the energy ring idea... A LOT. I think it should be implemented. The atomic attack might replace gallit gun, since it was never used by majin vegeta.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy011 said:
I like the energy ring idea... A LOT. I think it should be implemented. The atomic attack might replace gallit gun, since it was never used by majin vegeta.
You realise this thread is from last year?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom