1.3 Transformation Scene

Best answers
Yo,

I wanna check something with you guys....

Say Goku is going to ssj3...... during the transformation scene, will we see his hair grow like in the show, or will it be stupid like in EVM when goku is just spazzing out, and then all of a sudden, and out of nowhere he has long hair =/...

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe they will have gone to lengths to make it look... 'pimp' as one might say.

I think I read something about hair submodels a while back.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, i know an addon that has that. The reason why it just "spazzes" out is because the model change from SSJ2 instantly to SSJ3, remember that EVM's new version is ECX, and you have no idea how their new transformation feature are. I am not sure however if the team will change & add multiple models when transforming.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
how abut usitng the scheletron as a support for that , the hair to bee in goku's body and the scheletron to push it back one spike by one , it's hard to do but omgness it's the coolest look-like

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
how abut usitng the scheletron as a support for that , the hair to bee in goku's body and the scheletron to push it back one spike by one , it's hard to do but omgness it's the coolest look-like
Not sure if that is possible, but if it is, i think it would be hard to do since i don't think the current skeletons are not capible to do that.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might be possible, but my guess would be don't neccesarilly hold your breath on that one ;P Keep in mind I'm not working off of any information here. I'm totally guessing. While it would be cool, I think it'd be absolutely hell to do that on the HL engine. Basically it'd take a massive amount of work from a code and animation stand point. The only way I could imagine you could do it would be to have an "evolving" model that's able to change it's composition in terms of polys on the fly. Don't know if you can do that in HL. Either way, it's not something I'd wory about too terribly much. Yes, it'd look cool, but the amount of work required might not make it worth it in the end.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom