1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

Best answers
I would like to see Kreshi's beefed up a little. Maybe a buffer version for a transformation?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i wasnt joking about what i said :p. according 2 the forum rules you cant tell me what 2 do soul striker :D so happy STFU!

Best answers
nuttzy said:
just drop it guys, id hate to have to close this thread,
Sorry nuttzy, you know I dont like to cause trouble, but he relpied, so I must as well. Issue a warning if you must, but i'll do what I gotta do in the politest manner possible.

Mr Smo said:
i wasnt joking about what i said :p. according 2 the forum rules you cant tell me what 2 do soul striker :D so happy STFU!
Read my post again not so good sir, I didn't "tell" you to do anything, I merely made a helpful and friendly suggestion. At this time, I respectfully request that you do not tell me to "STFU" again, since that is a rude and ignorant comment, and does not belong on these forums, let alone in a post and directed at someone. Thanks a bunch.

Nice work kreshi, looks pretty good.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) It has to be up to 1.3 standards. That's a fact.
2.) STFU to both of you. Please. Respectfully.

Knock it off. Soul, you overreacted. Smo, we didn't need that last post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like kreshis.. but only thing i'd like if it was more beefier.. look at GHP's tien.. i like how beefed up he is

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GHP's Tien should not be the role model... it... doesn't look right IMO.

Best answers
one thing that right in is picture the mistake that all of you have been made look at his head this is how it need to look

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
GHP's Tien should not be the role model... it... doesn't look right IMO.
im not saying it should be the role model.. just how beefed up he is.. i think that how beefed it looks should be how it looks.. or something similiar.. hte other models are very muscular but are not as beefy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason.. Kreshi's kind of reminds me of a bunch of rocks on top of each other, skinned like Tien..

Best answers
imkongkong said:
i'd like yours too IF...

1. the head is fixed

2. you add the cape =P

if you need refs, PM me, i have a lot
dood no cape that screams PICCOLO. its kinda his signature thing IMO. and Kreshi im not sure if thats skinned or not, but u should make the pants more like the new Krillen's.. shadows and creases and wut not

Best answers
arucard89 said:
dood no cape that screams PICCOLO. its kinda his signature thing IMO. and Kreshi im not sure if thats skinned or not, but u should make the pants more like the new Krillen's.. shadows and creases and wut not
Tien wore a cape for a small chunk of DBZ....it wouldnt be innapropriate to give tien a cape, i think it makes him look even cooler.

edit: and for the idiot who just gave me some bad rep saying "wrong form learn to read" Im commenting on his "too piccolo" reason for no cape....you learn to think buddy

JTR

Best answers
Has this contest died??
Just wondering... There hasnt been any updates for days...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reason for that is there still working, or that they have done there model and have got the animators starting, and you cannot really show any pics on that, so until its done, you'll only get the odd update when people tweak there model or need help ;O

Best answers
Umm I still have entry with Sbolts model, will be done in 4 days , when I return from vacation .

Best answers
slow process...

I hope i follow your crits correct...

... some parts DON´L look connected because the smoothing groups aren´t correct... i don´t know how to fix that in 3dsmax, i only know how to fix it in ms3d, and there it´s smooth ^_^.
BTW, i found a way to make some connections which are regrouped for better texturing to make the connection like they is only 1 group :D
A bit confusing i know... my english still sucks^^.

EDIT: he have a full animateable mouth now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love your chest now.. it looks more broader and fuller.. the arms could be more buffer to match the largeness of his chest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom