1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

Best answers
Now only 1400 :mad:, dam i need to cut some poly's, anyway here is a norm milkshape 3d pic :0 i wasnt botherd to load up max :/, so here it is....

Images romoved due to Ikeynes XD mwahaha

Best answers
dont know why but i dont like how he looks in 3d he looks better

why the hell did i pressed that link!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a rough limit but let's see what you guys can do. Remember the models don't have to look perfect, just good, they have to come close to Smo's model quality but I'm sure they don't need to be Smo's model quality, just get them to 1400 first, then worry about modifying them later as you get suggestions.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
out fo all ive seen here eclipses is my favorite, ive seen the model up close and i cannot spot a single flaw, its just perfection in my view, rhansens skin cant make it any worse, hes a hardass skinner from what ive seen, though the team of clipse and hansen has been a lil quiet the last few days,

cj is also building a new one which i havent seen yet but i expect good things

laheen, your model is alright i guess, i spot alot or errors caused mainly by modelling things you shouldve left to the skin, and the skin is,...... bad, his skintone is way too bright and even with the edits by raiko its stil quite a bit bland,

however as good as any of your tiens are, it cant DANCE like mine, btw crank up the volume for that, heh

Force Pit Member
Best answers
DANG NUTTZY!!! Is that your model and skin?!?! Looks FAB in that anaimtion, i love it, total tien imho!!

Best answers
hahahaha Thats great!

nuttzy, you win by default because all other Tien models lack skill.

None of them can dance ^^

The only bad thing is...he didn't dance to the rhythm, but thats good for a first try (for tien anyway ;) )

Aherm, serious. The model was animated well, I didn't see a single deformation during his "routine" :p :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes its mine, its a tad heavy for the competition though i can think of alot of polys i could remove that i added for small details, (that you cant really see anyways) but i doubt ill be able to drop it low enough for the comp, i was gonna assign it to an esf skel and release it but he dont fit any of the esf skeletons at all, and though i can animate fairly good, i dont think im up for a whole animation set

Best answers
@nuttzy. ok i know the skin sucks... i cant skin verywell lol, its major noobish.. my first try actually ;(, with the model.. what shouldnt of i modeled in? the abs? the 3rd eye? Tell me plz :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahah nuttzy that is so cool!
tien looks high oO and drunk hehe
it's awesome though, it looks great, he move so smoothly =D i like

Bolteh2

B
lol, damn nutzzy, that actually gave me a laugh ^^

you shouldve make him breakdance like a 50 year old drunk tho... cuz atm he loops his animation a couple of times :'(

but yeah, damn smooth animation you got there =)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WOW NUTTZY THATS AWSOME!!!!!!!
I am really sorry for an outburst but that is awsome.....Tien to the max I swear...But Ive been wondering, about how long did that dance animation take you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it took him exactly 10 seconds... tis one of the 3dsmax animation examples, not to mention it involves bipeds, bipeds are where the groups of vertexes assigned to the part can "scrunch" up when pulled up, hence no deforming, hl1 dosnt use bipeds for animations, it uses tge pewp skeleton rig which means no scrunching and major deforming..oh wells, till teh sekksah model nuttzy ;O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Haha , Nuttzy that gave me some laughts , realy nice model and a nice skin
its a s shame it wont fir on to the ESF skeleton , i would realy want to see a tien like this one win!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not going in the contest cuz i went past the poly limit, i was going to release it for esf anyways as a replacement character but he doesnt ft those skeletons, and im not up for doing all th new animations for it,

Best answers
hehe yes very lazy i see ;) jokes, in dat case i really like kreshis model the best then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom