1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

Best answers
Your back muslces are a little off on your back skin Kreshi.....it looks like he has abs on his back (maybe have the lines running horizontal a little lighter?)....and the ribcage on the model looks a little huge....lookin not too bad though.

That pic nightcrawler posted is actually pretty damn good....so what if he was powering up...if you look at him alter in the series when he fights cell he is about that buff....and buff tien looks cooler then pinner tien imo.

Lookin not too shabby Ana...can u post some smooth pics?

Best answers
what does shabby mean(sry no english man ;D )??? if i shall post smooths you don't see nothing of the mesh(it's ms3d). but there's a trick to make it look über smooth. i'll post one in a sec.

Best answers
Proportion wise so far Mario's model is my fav (especially the shirtless version) but theres some tweaks u could do on the anatomy. Where the shoulder meets the bicep is a litte weird (i wish i could help and be a little more specific more but im no modeller, and i dont feel like haulin out my anat tb). Other then that it looks awesome

Best answers
yeah mario...that whole ridge actually looks a little off....maybe im just on crack though

Best answers
could plz atleast tell in which way it looks off to you? cuz posting ay link to a arm ref isn't really a crit :( . i know mine are not the 100% DBZ arms. i like it a bit more real(longer thinner biceps). and remember it's just the base. the skin will show the triceps etc.

here's a pic for ya to look more closer(again ms3d screwness :cry: ). i fixed the connection now. looks muuuuch better. i hope yall can see it cuz it's really a small part.

Best answers
i think you should pull the verts at the end of the bicep inwards more, and the second last row of verts on the bicep outwards more and a little to the right, but for 1445 polies its looking really nice

Best answers
could you plz mark the mentioned polys and paint arrows to the wanted direction o_o . cuz it's really hard that way. THX

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i finally finished my tien!

1648 polys

crits and comments are welcome =D

Best answers
thats very nice, very complete :eek: i like the face

lol click on your link to your gohan work in progress model and see what the picture is now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The side of the head looks terrible, its way to deformed.. (SV's)

And btw, you ALL lost.. Theres a new entry, and compared to your all, well.. Good luck, you will need it.

Best answers
if theres something higher quality than these it must be pretty impressive

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lookin pretty good there Super Vegetto!

*edit*
Hold onto your panties boys, the new entry is PWN xD \o/

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry Kreshi for not posting but I wasnt here
The arms are good but the stomach (spelling)
looking wierd.I'm talking about stomach muscles cuz that thing under
the chest cant b that big.I mean push it up and scall the stomach muscles they need 2 b bigger.

and Mario:
ur tien's base is realy good but the face is ugleh cuz he looks like Prof. Xavier
(from the X-men comic)
fix the eye brows (and again spelling)

SV: Good job but the neck is very fat it realy deforms the whole head

thats all keep it up guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom