1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

Best answers
looks amazing ...

2 questions...

first one... Is tien a human ?

second one... if he is a human... Who is the strongest human ... Kulilin or Tien ?

Best answers
here's a pic of the tweaked version. btw i won't go much wider. accuracy is good but look at that pic you posted again and imagine a model being that wide o_O . it's really extrem with that ubah small head.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ciborg brolli said:
whats up with tien why tien to esf? he suck
What's up with the spam? Stay on topic, or don't post at all.

Wow Mario Ana, that's coming along great, so are all the models, I can't wait to see some skins on these =D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nightcrawler said:
yeah i agree, i found a pic that maybe mario or the others can use. It really shows the wideness of the chest.

He was powering up while fighting the Ginyu force here....so that's not really how buff he is. =/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ciborg brolli said:
whats up with tien why tien to esf? he suck
I would appreciate it, if you would atleast give us reasons why tien would suck in ESF.

Tien actually held out against Cell for a while, that's something only a few Z warriors could accomplish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This coming from the guy that has a signature that says:

*I PUTED MY SLEF
IN A GOLD OBLEVIOM
AND I DID IT ALL
ALIVE THE SAYAIN
RASE WILL NOT FALL AGAIN*
rofl..

And mario ana, your tien is really outa porportion, I would fix it up a but. Look at the ref that someone drew, on the 1st page.

Best answers
tien isn't one of the main characters krilin is and picollo but not tein and no yamcha hmm even garlic junior have a biger part in this then tien you can see tien in many ephisodes but he is not one of the main characters

Best answers
Mario ana: can you post a smooth pic of him? it's a bit harder to say what right/wrong about that tien. but it is looking good.
ciborg brolli: well I have to say you are a vegeta freak, looking at your sig/avatar, and I belive everybody think that the char they love did everything on the show and that she/he/thing is the best.
bolteh: please get someone REALY good to skin that model, cuase that model shouldn't get wasted. espcially that ubah model.

Best answers
could you plz just tell me wazzup CJ. are the legs too long or what. or do a drawover.

Best answers
i am no vegeta freak i like vegeta in the second plase first is veggeto well any wayz i just dont think that tien is good and most of his cool attacks will look pretty sucky if you think of it

Best answers
My first skin, since i made my Shenron skin:

I know it´s not much right now... BTW, the head isn´t finished..--> ears :p
And i know it´s a bad skin, because i am bad skinner :p

And please tell me if any area needs more detail...-->his chest area looks a bit not detailed enough to me ;/ But i am not sure if I am right... hmmm.

---->the skin will make me looooossseeeeee haaaaaaardddddddddeeerrrrrr!!!!!!!! O_O O_O

Mario Ana... fix the connection between biceps-, shoulder- and chest-.
There is something very wierd... And you should also make the biceps bigger to make him look stronger :smile:

EDIT: And Mario Ana... you could easily save some polys on his neck! You have made the neck to smooth^_^

Best answers
ok many things to change

tien have a scur on his body add one the colors are allways the same its looks to simple change the socks in a little bit gray and white and things like that same with shoes and pants and arms exept this if you will make it right ill think you will make the best of all (i didnt saw whole the pages of the tiens)

and show the musles more then what they are i mean take them alittle bit foword

Best answers
ciborg brolli said:
ok many things to change

tien have a scur on his body add one the colors are allways the same its looks to simple change the socks in a little bit gray and white and things like that same with shoes and pants and arms exept this if you will make it right ill think you will make the best of all (i didnt saw whole the pages of the tiens)

and show the musles more then what they are i mean take them alittle bit foword

yeah! I forgot his scar!
But you should know that i haven´t skin the pants, shoes, arms,.... yet!
Only his head (without ears) and his upper body (without arms) is skinned right now :yes:

And i think the proportions are right:

here a pic for you^_^

And don´t think that the side proportions are bad, because i don´t show pic of them... i have a reason why i don´t post it pics right now...
I will show you some side pics when the time is mellow :p

Best answers
Mario Ana said:
why should i wanna do this. the model got 1445 polys. i think it's ok.
BECAUSE to use the polys wasted on his neck for other details... for example for his fingers or somthing like that... :p
BTW, why have you make the whole stomach area so fat? o_O
Make him a bit smaller :laff: :yes:

Best answers
its been tweaked to perfection, its big like that because everyone said it should be bigger and he did need to be bigger. he doesnt need to be smaller again poor guy D:

the reference someonne drew earlyer in the topic has changed the picture it links too o_O

http://members.lycos.nl/mysticdevion/WIP.jpg

Best answers
for example for his fingers or somthing like that
why should an esf model have all five fingers??? o_O

BTW, why have you make the whole stomach area so fat?
cuz i don't want my model look as hungry as yours ;) . no fo reaaal: if i make it more thin it looks like a corsette. i tried it. and i'd not call it fat. it's not that wide.

and here another pic. is he really too tall? (it's the newest version)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whoever is makin tien, heres another picture of tien.. green suit but with a brown cape.. maybe someone should do this, he takes it off and he has the green sash, then he goes shirtless

Best answers
Mario Ana said:
why should an esf model have all five fingers??? o_O
Why not? o_O
BTW, it was only an example... you could also use it to add triceps on your arm or a 6-pack to the stomach... And wasting polys on an area is always bad, no matter what the polycount is... If a model can be 1430 polys, why should it be 1445? And if you always care about this "little" things you will lower the polycount more and more..... :yes:

cuz i don't want my model look as hungry as yours ;) . no fo reaaal: if i make it more thin it looks like a corsette. i tried it. and i'd not call it fat. it's not that wide.[/QUOTE said:
man... if you compare his shoulder length with his stomach wideness he is too fat... ;/

But if you like this "fat-" style, here something which will help you:

You have to choices.... 1. you can make him like the pic... it would look much better if you make it like this pic, but you should know that was in "db" and not in "dbz"!
2. You can make everything smaller, to make his shoulder length/ stomach widness difference how it is supposed to be :smile: --> and scale everything right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom