1.3 Tien Contest Entry

Best answers
Since the thread is long gone I started this thread.

I will skin map this afterwards, I will also skin it unless a good skinner would like to give it a shot aswell.

490 polys so far

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very good, nice, clean....but i have to say my vote still goes to the one eclipse made...

Best answers
I will probably make 4 different versions of Tien and then let you guys choose which normal and trans you would like the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it alot, looks like it will deform great. maybe give him some abs and bigger
pecs. Good job.

Best answers
Enix said:
I like it alot, looks like it will deform great. maybe give him some abs and bigger
pecs. Good job.
Thanks, once I finish modeling him I am going to see how many polys I have to spare, if I have some then I will tone him up in his chest and abs.

Edit:

I would have liked to bump this thread but I would have double posted, so here is my update

Polys- 779

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
The head looks too big on the model, other than that, looks good.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice now just to start tweaking and adding minor details, i suggest you give the muscles between the neck and the shoulders a bit of a rounding.

Anyway as of yet great job :yes: and lets not let this one slip away...

edit: how many more polys you use for the arms?

Best answers
About 100 polys each arm

Don't mind the poly structure I still haven't edited it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its cool, i have no problem with it cept defining the chest more

Best answers
It's already almost 1500 polys so I don't think I need to add anymore detail, the rest can easily be skinned on.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ownage, hopefully more people will be able to help you out with him to get into the thing and get him in 1.3 >_<

Best answers
If you all are ok with how the model looks right now then I will go ahead and unwrap him and get him skinned. Just give me the o.k :)

Edit: I'm gonna unwrap him after some edits to the Biceps, I wan't them to look better.

Best answers
are you EricW?anyway pretty great model for that polycount,but from the side he looks way to skinny,tien was more buffed then that.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. If you get a animator/skinner/sound maker then your perfect. If you get all that in maybe the ESF team will code it in because the model is finished and it look's like a perfect poly count ingame for ESF.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Looking good :) The only thing I think could be improved is to make him more buff as Tenshinhan was one BIG b****** :p but I don't care about that so long as he gets into 1.3, I would offer help but I can't actually do anything :(

Best answers
Yes idane! I hope this one will get finished =) More characters the merrier! Oh btw, I think you should make his chest larger and a little thicker legs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom