1.3 Tien Contest Entry

Best answers
Where to hell did you go you freaking ******* Idane? Did you block ME?
You better don't have ;>. I want to talk to you, get on , now.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well don't take sorrow's offer if he says he will skin the model for you.....he won't.....he never does :'(.

Best answers
Eclipse said:
well don't take sorrow's offer if he says he will skin the model for you.....he won't.....he never does :'(.
OUTRAGEOUS ! o_O. Who is this sorrow?

Best answers
TwisteR said:
Your other account....wait...ban him now!!!!!
XD

The tien looks pretty good though. Hope it gets finished.
Ban me now? I didn't do anything against regulations , or pherhaps I did. Either way I don't give a damn ;> , I just want to talk to Eric.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Ban me now? I didn't do anything against regulations , or pherhaps I did. Either way I don't give a damn ;> , I just want to talk to Eric.
Wow, can you say joke? Guess not.
You know, you could have PMd Idane as well....

(and just so you know, having two accounts is agianst regulations. You have Sorrow and Godhand. Obviousley you dont use Sorrow anymore. So you couldnt be banned...geeze)

Best answers
Dude I sent you a PM a few days ago asking for your MSN again because my acount got deleted so I had to create a new one, look in my profile!

I am skin mapping him as I type, I hope to have it done by tomorrow so I can start sending it off for skinning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really smooth, but buff him up.

Best answers
This is normal form Tien, the transformation form will be him buffed and powered up.

Best answers
Very nice, can you post a fully flat shaded pic so maybe we can check out the polyflow and improve it if it needs improoving, which by the looks of it now, doesnt! GJ!

Best answers
i said FLAT SHADED not WIREFRAM OVERLAY!!! cant u listen??? jk jk...this is fine

whoa very nice polyflow and even though i can't see the head i bet its good, can't wait to see it skinned, perhaps add more detail to the back because i havn't seen any smooths of that (check out davidskiwans refs) and you might want to make the belt a little more visible without the poly coloring (make the middle of the belt smaller than the body by adding mor polies and scaling) and then it will be perfect...for me anyway! gj once again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good, hope u finish this one. but i have to agree, the pecs have to be larger

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idane said:
The transformation form will be him buffed and powered up.
I dont know what they are doing for krillin's trans in 1.3, but i thought that a costume change to the blue and white that he wears in the buu saga would have been more suitable change, just my opinion though.

asde from that very good job :yes:
Keep going and we may still see tien in 1.3 omg omg omg

sorry for my lack of reading anything, but has anyone mentioned anything about skinning him?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model looks too plain, even for being unskinned,

you put detailled polygons into his face yet you left the chest and stomach flat as a board, you should kill some polys on the face, (alot of detail can be left to the skin) and give the chest and stomach at least a tiny bit if definition,

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I like it. Did you model the inside of the mouth for opening in animating too?

Best answers
nuttzy said:
the model looks too plain, even for being unskinned,

you put detailled polygons into his face yet you left the chest and stomach flat as a board, you should kill some polys on the face, (alot of detail can be left to the skin) and give the chest and stomach at least a tiny bit if definition,
Will do. :)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
updates?

*keeps thread alive with fingers crossed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom