1.3 Suggestions

Best answers
Hi, I am new to posting threads but here goes.:scared:

First off, I have a couple of suggestions for 1.3 that you might like to
take a look at.

1: If possible, can fusions be added to the game?
as I would like to be able to play as Vegito or even Gogeta.
2: Can 1.3 be played offline? Because not everbody has ADSL in S.A
so we play against the bots most of the time.

Thanx for the time to read these suggestions,
Overload

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
1: If possible, can fusions be added to the game?
Been discussed before, not going to happen.

2: Can 1.3 be played offline? Because not everbody has ADSL in S.A
so we play against the bots most of the time.
Can be, if you play in Offline mode with Steam. But, I'm afraid you have to connect once with steam on your account in order to use Offline mode.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
1.no fusion wont be added cause there isnt a good way to implement a fusion between two players(i mean who controls and fusion character).
but a there is a chance that gotenks will be a character for 1.3(not fusion between two characters but a character to choose from). but its a low chance since he will be made by the forum members and not the team and only after project tien is finished(another community project).
2.if your talking abaut playing the game without steam then no you cant play without steam.but if you have steam then you can create a lan server and play with bots aswell as play online.
edit:damnit skyrider you beat me to it again :(

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i have a sugestion,
how about inserting the kai clas in the game , since in the dbz episodes the kais had a important part and there are a lot of them supreme kai, kebito kai, king kai, eleder kai, etc
and are there going to be special atacks in 1.3 because i have a sugestion for it and it(it will be pointless to say it if there they won be in game)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i have a sugestion,
how about inserting the kai clas in the game , since in the dbz episodes the kais had a important part and there are a lot of them supreme kai, kebito kai, king kai, eleder kai, etc
and are there going to be special atacks in 1.3 because i have a sugestion for it and it(it will be pointless to say it if there they won be in game)
you can create your own suggestion topics ;)
as for the suggestions
1.i dont see whats the point putting kai classes sure they had important parts in dbz
but what transformation and attacks you gonna have for them in esf. i dont remmber them doing one attack in dbz so its kinda pointless to implement them plus dbz had, other characters who are better to implement then them if you wanna put another char.
2.no they wont be any special attacks like kaioken in 1.3.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well the topic was named sugestions and i thoth that any sugestion can get in the topic, and recently i saw the dbz series and supreme kai had some nice atacks when he tried to defend him self from majin boo and transformations was 1 , when he fused with kebito, and also the ginyu force dosnt have any transformations and he is stil in the game , watch the dbz series and you will se that they have atacks;)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a sugestion,
well like liad said it's kinda pointless to insert a kai class but it's a good ideea for custom models! :)
here,some pics:

Best answers
Thanx for the input

Thanx to every one who answered my questions in the beginning,
though i'm sure you guys are correct with the fusion,
it sure is a pity. Ain't it?

So here are a few new suggestions for you to ponder,
1: How about making Broly a proper character in 1.3?
2: Will Piccolo ever have his split attack? you know when he trains Gohan
he splits in two and spars with himself.
3: Have you ever thought of making Esf a proper game and not
just a mod for half-life? I mean I would pay a hell of a lot to be able to
play as a sajian in a proper game, Make an role-playing game or something.:yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i understand not having fusions but why not have fusion stand-alone characters such as gotenks or vegitto? they played a pretty big part in the series and they have original attacks as well as transformations, and since you dont need to fuse theres no way to unbalance the game.

i actually also agree about broli though, i didnt even see the movie and i knew who he was and what attacks he had. adding broli is like a "free beer" sign in the cartoons. to tell you the truth we need to get people on the mod cause the only reason people arent playing it is because there are 1 or 2 things they dont like, and dont bother to REALLY try the game out.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i understand not having fusions but why not have fusion stand-alone characters such as gotenks or vegitto? they played a pretty big part in the series and they have original attacks as well as transformations, and since you dont need to fuse theres no way to unbalance the game.

i actually also agree about broli though, i didnt even see the movie and i knew who he was and what attacks he had. adding broli is like a "free beer" sign in the cartoons. to tell you the truth we need to get people on the mod cause the only reason people arent playing it is because there are 1 or 2 things they dont like, and dont bother to REALLY try the game out.
Broly = movie =no

Gotenks and Vegetto can be made by the community. If the sounds, models, animations, sprites , vgui (just kidding on that one!) are made, the team may put them in. However, they are after Tien.

To be honest, I'd love Gotenks as a character but alas...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Broly = movie =no

Gotenks and Vegetto can be made by the community. If the sounds, models, animations, sprites , vgui (just kidding on that one!) are made, the team may put them in. However, they are after Tien.

To be honest, I'd love Gotenks as a character but alas...
The comunity first has to finish Tien. After that they can start Gotenks. Vegetto is a no-go unless you are talking custom model and not a class.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The comunity first has to finish Tien. After that they can start Gotenks. Vegetto is a no-go unless you are talking custom model and not a class.
Indeed. There is already a Vegetto custom. Congrats SV.
Tien seems promising though.

I understand that he means Broly will attract a lot of people but no movie stuff.

Oh and ESF will never go RPG unless a plugin is made.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
esf should go rpg and make a full game out of it.. it would be totaly awesome..
but it shouldnt be like the series.. just a tale of their own..
i think you could get a licence from valve for using the hl engine and i would buy the full game.. like made be available through steam.. garry's mod is a great succes to.. you could achieve the same.. then you could hire more people and make millions by having the best pc dbz game ever.. and believe me there are lots of people who would buy the game.. there are lots of dbz lovers.. and before i knew esf existed i searched everywhere for a cool dbz pc game.. i played the Mugen games for years..
I even buyed half-life for ESF in the first place..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf should go rpg and make a full game out of it.. it would be totaly awesome..
but it shouldnt be like the series.. just a tale of their own..
i think you could get a licence from valve for using the hl engine and i would buy the full game.. like made be available through steam.. garry's mod is a great succes to.. you could achieve the same.. then you could hire more people and make millions by having the best pc dbz game ever.. and believe me there are lots of people who would buy the game.. there are lots of dbz lovers.. and before i knew esf existed i searched everywhere for a cool dbz pc game.. i played the Mugen games for years..
I even buyed half-life for ESF in the first place..
And whos going to pay for the Dragonball Z licence. Funimation owns that. And if they wanted to tehy could shut down ESF within a week. They just dont want to do it yet.

Besides bots get boring thus single player would be lame. As for the whole RPG. You have MMOs for that. ESF is a FPS/TPS and thats how it works best.

Best answers
Thanx Guys.

You really have to give yourselves a pat on the back,
even though 1.3 is just a beta version it is one of the best yet!

Best answers
Piccolo

Wazz up.

Straight to the point, on the 16th of last month I asked you about
Broly.
I also asked about Piccolo's split attack, but you never answered me about
it, so I just want to know will you think about putting it in the game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WE, are not the developers. We are just fellow forum-goers.

Piccolo's split attack probably won't make it in. 1.3's design documents are pretty much done right now, as far as I know, so I don't think they'll be adding many more attacks. The split attack might be possible with the newly implemented Buddy System, but this system is being used to make otherwise boring character, like Ginyu, more unique, to give them something the other characters don't have - a partner in combat.

Aside from that, Piccolo only ever used this technique once or twice in the show. It's not a signature move, it's not that useful, and it's not worth the effort.

Also, Broly won't make it to ESF. Broly is a movie character, and the team has stated that they will focus only on DBZ. That means, no movie content, no DB, and no DBGT.

Mog

Best answers
Piccolo's split technique could be just a temporary buddy or something... kinda interesting.
Tien's technique (12 eyes) would be more interesting though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom