1.3 perfect cell?

Best answers
well, i noticed in the out line it says perfect cell, so will perfect cell have his Super kamehameha attack?

or will it be left out of 1.3?

and what about super perfect cell? i am sure you can't forget about that. o_o

any way, i have not been arround for the forums in ages so i just had to ask this. :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The outline hasn't been updated for a bit, but most of it as I would imagine remains the same as it is now. There's not going to be a super khh, khh just remains the same (it gets stronger with the pl increase anyway).

Best answers
yeah, kamemaheha; and super kamehameha are basicy the same attack execpt super kamehameha is alot larger then kamehameha and has more power puped into it. :laff:

i am sure we can at least get instant transmission for super perfect cell and goku or even the death beam :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
war450 said:
yeah, kamemaheha; and super kamehameha are basicy the same attack execpt super kamehameha is alot larger then kamehameha and has more power puped into it. :laff:

i am sure we can at least get instant transmission for super perfect cell and goku or even the death beam :p
Instant transmission (as currently for ssj Goku) would most likely give cell an unfair advantage (such an example, teleport discs :S ).

Best answers
well, you can always have a disadvantage like unable to do frieza disc for 20 secs :p :fight:

Best answers
This is a game, it is not supposed to be completly like the show. If that were the way you wanted it, lets nerf krillian and pump up buu, and the show classifies that krillian is the weakest and buu's the strongest.

Soo to kill buu you would need a goku to make a spirt bomb and he will have to convince the other 7 players to "give him power" to get one kill on buu :D

...then buu respawns and wreaks havoc

If you want big beams play evm. But don't come crawling back here when you see how bad it is to have a guy map nuking every 5 seconds.

Sound Artist
Best answers
war450 said:

Instantaneous Movement anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom