1.3 = Not what you expected?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alienating and insulting the community doesn't exactly help solve problems, either.

I've *****ed for quite some time because I/we were always kept in the dark. None of us knew where the team was taking us, and we were supposed to just take their word for it. After 1.2, I was pissed off at the team.

But now, we're a part of the team. The line separating the players from the team has thinned out, and we're closer than we ever were before. We have access to ****loads of information that was previously unavailable to us, and you have no idea how grateful I am. Hell, I haven't even played 1.3 yet, and I'm still trying to think of suggestions for the game, because now I know my voice matters.

I realize a lot of people here are going about suggesting and complaining the wrong way, but that isn't a good reason to call the community names or to tell them to stop playing or stop posting. By doing that, you're making the line separating "Us" from "Them" more visibile, and that doesn't benefit anyone. I'm trying to be as polite as I can when dealing with both sides, and I hope you mother****ers can do the same o_O.

Mods and team: Stop telling people their opinions don't matter if you don't happen to agree with them. Don't tell them to stop playing the game, and to stop complaining about certain features unless they're really getting out of hand.

Community: If you're going to *****, ***** constructively. Explain why such and such feature is a pos and give an example of how YOU think it could be improve. It doesn't have to be the perfect idea. It just has to be something. I keep saying it, and I think people just read over it but "little hinges, big door". It's the small ideas that make the big ones possible. Stop criticizing the team, and start thinking of how to make the game better. ****, I can't ***** anymore because I've been given what I've always wanted: access to information. Sure, I can't access the information, but at least I know if I wasn't trying to wish 1.3 onto my pc, I could have it. I'm not going to stop trying to make 1.3 work, and neither should you.

Bottom line, stop working against each other. Join hands and all that bull****. We're all on the same team. I know this post is going to end up being taken the wrong way (WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME?!), but I'm sure at least a handful of people will take it to heart and try to make a difference, now that we can.
*round of applause*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alienating and insulting the community doesn't exactly help solve problems, either.

I've *****ed for quite some time because I/we were always kept in the dark. None of us knew where the team was taking us, and we were supposed to just take their word for it. After 1.2, I was pissed off at the team.

But now, we're a part of the team. The line separating the players from the team has thinned out, and we're closer than we ever were before. We have access to ****loads of information that was previously unavailable to us, and you have no idea how grateful I am. Hell, I haven't even played 1.3 yet, and I'm still trying to think of suggestions for the game, because now I know my voice matters.

I realize a lot of people here are going about suggesting and complaining the wrong way, but that isn't a good reason to call the community names or to tell them to stop playing or stop posting. By doing that, you're making the line separating "Us" from "Them" more visibile, and that doesn't benefit anyone. I'm trying to be as polite as I can when dealing with both sides, and I hope you mother****ers can do the same o_O.

Mods and team: Stop telling people their opinions don't matter if you don't happen to agree with them. Don't tell them to stop playing the game, and to stop complaining about certain features unless they're really getting out of hand.

Community: If you're going to *****, ***** constructively. Explain why such and such feature is a pos and give an example of how YOU think it could be improve. It doesn't have to be the perfect idea. It just has to be something. I keep saying it, and I think people just read over it but "little hinges, big door". It's the small ideas that make the big ones possible. Stop criticizing the team, and start thinking of how to make the game better. ****, I can't ***** anymore because I've been given what I've always wanted: access to information. Sure, I can't access the information, but at least I know if I wasn't trying to wish 1.3 onto my pc, I could have it. I'm not going to stop trying to make 1.3 work, and neither should you.

Bottom line, stop working against each other. Join hands and all that bull****. We're all on the same team. I know this post is going to end up being taken the wrong way (WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME?!), but I'm sure at least a handful of people will take it to heart and try to make a difference, now that we can.
Thinning the line? Making lines more visible?

Wtf was I smoking when I wrote that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom