1.3 is it ever going to be released? (this is no release date question!)

Best answers
NEWS"It is my sad duty to inform everyone that it has finally happened. FUNimation is shutting us down. I recieved an email a few days ago informing us that FUNimation discovered our mod, and was threatening legal action against us should we not cease development immidiately. There were several failed negotiations these past few days. We here at ESF fought tooth and nail to keep this mod going, but sadly, we have no legal standpoint in which to fight their case, and we cannot afford to buy the legal rights to keep making ESF. This news post is in part thanks to FUNimation, letting us say our final farewells. Today was the last day we had in order to announce our situation or we would be on the recieving end of legal action.

We'd like to thank all our fans for their support, and who stuck with us all this time, and who loyally waited for 1.3 to come out. Sadly now that day will never come."
Is 1.3 going to be released or not? It says no but everybody says it will be!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
it was an april fools joke.
nothing more nothing less.

Best answers
i dont think that esf will be closed..... there isnt anything illegal.... and what rights are you talking about.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom