1.3: final transformations

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This a small suggestion but wouldnt it be kool once u reached ur final level (ssj2 vegeta/ssj3 goku) it had the knockback effect like the one while ur watching some1 fighting with someone else in advanced melee to close and once the fight ends theres that circular shockwave that pushes everyone bk, but in this case once uve trasformd to ssj3 or wateva have it so tht it can actually push u back into walls if ur close enough.

wat do u all think?

Best answers
who the hell would stand so close during a transformation?? hahahahaha

kinda dumb

re-enactment of the dumb person

*oooo someone's transforming, i'ma go walk over there and watch him transform then get my ass kicked afterwards*

:O

no offense, but it's quite useless in the context of ESF .......... hahahaha unless u wanna use it in the FX system >_<

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're close enough to get pushed back, chances are you're charging a massive beam to blow the other guys head off.

Best answers
such a thing was already used in evm. if you had three times opponents pl and pressed E and T at the same time it blow em off.

Best answers
yea well um people who trans kill... duh thats whod be close enough or some one who stands above ur head ready 2 punch u..... so yea good idea.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hobomaster said:
who the hell would stand so close during a transformation?? hahahahaha

kinda dumb

re-enactment of the dumb person

*oooo someone's transforming, i'ma go walk over there and watch him transform then get my ass kicked afterwards*

:O

no offense, but it's quite useless in the context of ESF .......... hahahaha unless u wanna use it in the FX system >_<

use ur brain? If u did then u mite have said something constructive

Best answers
errrrrr

no comment on that..... its not like i actually flamed u or anything........

but here u r telling me i don't use my brain?? pfffffft

i still think it's not necessary unless ur using it in the FX system

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
alrite then thats fine it was just a thort

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actaully see this as a good idea , thou it would be spammed for some1 to use in a combination to get u into a wall and then projectle/beam u to death , but on the plus side , you could do it on the when the trans is about to finish (just if this idea is taken onboard , don't do it the ugly evm way , the knockback in evm where u press e and primary fire is just to spammable)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom