1.2b Beam knock back suggestion.

Best answers
Assuming there is a small patch between 1.2 and 1.3.... i'm suggesting a new way to knock an attack back to your opponent.

When a beam is comming towards you (perferably a large attack beam), you swoop into the beam with melee selected holding secondary fire. Now, if you are strong enough you will "kick" or "punch" the beam back with no struggle (kinda the way a beam is swatted away if you are blocking). If you do not have enough power though you will just be hit by the beam.

I think this would be a good idea because, if you have enough power over your opponenet u could swoop dead on into a beam holding the melee secondary fire button, kick the beam right back to them at a high speed with no sign of a struggle (besides the initial push of the foot and or first against the beam) which would mean the person firing the beam would likely get killed and or hurt badly.

Why add this? Well, besides the fact that it is true to to show where a player goes head on to a beam and kicks/punches it back at them... I think it would add more to gameplay and be really cool : )

Best answers
dude... just block... if your stronger then the beam you will just punch it away...

Best answers
I think ur missing my point entirely. There is a difference between swatting a beam away and swooping into a beam and kicking it back.

1. being the speed factor
2. being the gamble factor (if u dont have enough power over enemy u'll just get hit... but if u do and u knock it back it'll go alot faster than swatting)
3. being the coolness factor

Best answers
i think this suggestion is stupid... why gamble your life it alot easyer just to fly around it.

Best answers
Why ever try to block when u can run away???

.... because the gamble of throwing the beam (in this case kicking/punching) the beam back at the player would be highly rewarding.

+what do smart players do when they see u evade their beam...... they detonate... So that "why would u risk ur life" arguement is gone.

Best answers
dude... not quite many people fly 2 itch to the side and fly right next to the beat... most people fly some meters to the side and then chage while thay still using beam and if thay donate it nighter of you would loss healt...
Also the resonyou maybe block a big beam is thad if your strong enough to push it back you will thad way.
1. Be able to aim it where to go
2. put more KI into it and thad way make it damage more.
3. where in the show do thay fly into a beam and push it away, i know thay do it but thad is with small beams... would be unrelictic with like a kamehameha or a SBC

Best answers
Then my name would become common!
__off topic__

should I get the full version or lite version of 1.2

Best answers
sorry I sounded mean but I would have my little bro asking me to shoot a beam at him so he can hit it away besides every time I play I have round 230'000'000 because of EVM while my bro has 900'000.

On Internet games can I play if I'm from South Africa?(off-topic)

Best answers
SBC is not a beam.............. it's a projectile thus i was not referring to it.

It's not going to work in every situation just like anything else.

Best answers
Oh now this is a little different to what I thought it was. I thought when I read the title it was when 2 beams colide and they explode in the middle both players get knocked back. But I was wrong oh well.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Actually this idea would be kinda interesting. Adding a new away to kill opponents. :D

I see where Ultima2_freeze is getting at. If you swoop at a beam (taking into account that your about lets say 3x stronger than your opponent), you kick or punch it back toward them at an even faster speed, giving them even less time to either block, or dodge. :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You want to reward players for being hit in the face with a beam? I don't think so.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be good. It would be a nice gamble but I think upon impact of hitting the beam you should be stopped in place with maybe a little knockback from hitting the beam back so hard. It does allow for it to be very interesting but maybe you should be required to have a bit higher power level for this to work. Meaning the beam would have to be weaker in comparison to your pl than it is now.

Best answers
No no sonic, you would have to have melee selected, you would have to be swooping towads the beam... And you would have to hold down the alternate fire. You wouldn't be rewarded for being hit in the face with a beam at all. Because U are going to the beam more than the beam is going to you.

And yes, maybe a 1-3 second after animation of "heavy breathing" after the kick/punch back would be a nice way to make it more realistic and balanced. (First in the on guard position while heavy breathing/ leg resting back to normal position while heavy breathing)

Lastly, I think this if possible should only be available to those in their transformations. (which is what it pretty much would be anyways as you dont usually see a regular saiyan for example with 3x your power)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom