1.2 special combos

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed dont tell, or atleast PM the dude, not everyone wants to know how to use the combo's they wanna find out there selfs, like me (when i can find my CD key for Half Life X_X)

Best answers
... pssh I don't wanna find out for myself, I want someone to tell me! BUT I DONT WANT YOU SPILLIN IT TO ALL THESE LIL people workers slaves? huh? what?...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i know both the combos, and theres an amazing amount of neat tricks you can do with them, and the additional damage is worth knowing them, so pm me and il tell you how to do it.

Discord Member
Best answers
how much specific special moves are there?i know some,are there 3 or more?

Best answers
if u look at video 2 from the release party u can see what keys the makers pressed just pause and see :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sword Kill = When you are Trunks and he hits you with a heavy hit and kills you (any direction).
Combo = Certain buttons that if you combine them, they do more damage.

I think there are two, I only know one though. It'll be interesting to see if you guys can get them :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gand said:
I figured out special combo for Frieza ^_^
I didn't think the implemented special combos for characters, it's probably just a general combo.

ZaZ

Best answers
I have a question about the combos when your fighting someone, then how do you block the star symbol, and how doyou make it??

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The star symbol is a random direction. The stronger the attack, the more likely the attack direction will be random.

Best answers
i got 2 of gohan's combo's, 1 of vegeta's and one of krillin's attacks... pm me and ill send the combo's to you :))

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody has special combos, you basically make up your own when advanced melee is going on. But to do a different, more automated combo (with anybody) you have to win the struggles, like the head on struggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom