1.2 Release timezone

Best answers
I agree with Hibiki even though im in aus anyway it doesnt matter what time its released here i can get it at the same time u all can.

Best answers
i dont really care when it is released on the 8th(time that is) am just worried of the file size, because me being on 56k isnt goign
t o be fun downloading it lol , but still cant wait to play it ^_^

Best answers
sephiroth_nightmare said:
i dont really care when it is released on the 8th(time that is) am just worried of the file size, because me being on 56k isnt goign
t o be fun downloading it lol , but still cant wait to play it ^_^
Do what I would have done if I had 56k, leave it on for ages or just go to a cybercafe and download ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
1.2 is released at the same time everywhere on earth

time doesnt suddenly speed up if u go past timezones
yes true hibiki but you have to realize that the time zone is different in other parts of the world, i know you know that but what i mean is when i am up doing something someone accross the globe could be sleeping. and depending on what time esf 1.2 is release then for some people it could be may 9th. and for others may 8th. like if you released it in New England time at 7:00 am. may 8th for people in california they would have to get up at 4:00am to download it, they would be tired and stuff. get what im saying?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
yes true hibiki but you have to realize that the time zone is different in other parts of the world, i know you know that but what i mean is when i am up doing something someone accross the globe could be sleeping. and depending on what time esf 1.2 is release then for some people it could be may 9th. and for others may 8th. like if you released it in New England time at 7:00 am. may 8th for people in california they would have to get up at 4:00am to download it, they would be tired and stuff. get what im saying?
Well those people in California will need to get their coffee ready then ;). It'll come out when the team has everything setup. It's not like the time until you can play it is a huge thing. People have been waiting a year, I'm sure a couple more hours won't hurt you.

Best answers
man i hate this time zone stuff really confuseing for me (i live in newzleand too =p)
but i gess i can wait till sunday (but then the lan cant be till next weekend =( )

Best answers
i didnt thnik anyone in new zealand was up to speed with this kind of stuff :p

Best answers
dude i know heaps of people (that if had the spear time) would be on these forums
these about 7-8 of us that play alot of esf
we may be starting up a clan for esf 1.2
it gets kinda anoying being GMT +12

Best answers
Actually, I wouldn't really mind when it came out, but since I'm gone monday (till friday) I do. But it's only five days so I guess I'll survive

Best answers
HEHEHEHEHE good thing their releaseing it on May 8th! Cause that is my birthday!!!! WOOT Happy birthday to me!!!!

Og'

Best answers
I don care when it is release, I rarely get to paly on weekends, which means, it will be like its released on the 10th for me... I thought it was wednesday, but it thursday, times just flying by... and I thought it would go slow.. lol

Best answers
Og' said:
I don care when it is release, I rarely get to paly on weekends, which means, it will be like its released on the 10th for me... I thought it was wednesday, but it thursday, times just flying by... and I thought it would go slow.. lol
same here man... i thought this week was going to be so long, but it was actually pretty short, its friday! may 7th!

nevermind, its not may 7th, god i been messin my timing up cause i always stay up past 12 an i mixed up the date...
time is flyin by this week.... last week, it seemed like a month..

edit:
happy bday ... TS2.1 was released on my bday, 4/30

Og'

Best answers
I just remembered, my brother is going to play a concert on saturday.. I will at least be able to dl esf and get my ass kicked in it for a few hours.. if they release it before like 11 pm est... :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku_ssj_uk said:
Its also pcjoe's bday on that very day as well :p :)
And most importantly my birthday :rolleyes:

I just remembered, my brother is going to play a concert on saturday.. I will at least be able to dl esf and get my ass kicked in it for a few hours.. if they release it before like 11 pm est...
I hope they release before 11 PM EST so that I may have a chance to fight the public :).

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
well i know the "exact time" it'll be release, but unfortunetly i can't tell u guys :p don't think masta would enjoy that to much, besides he has alot of work to do with preperations for the release, dont want to add more tourble to it ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, i live in holland , arround 14:30 here wil b the best for meh, my wake up time , or i wil get to wait a zillion hours waiting in line for the file.

Best answers
I hope It's released early for me (Mountain Time) so when I wake up I have something to do all day :)

times just flying by... and I thought it would go slow..
Time is flying by for me too lol and school is always a slow drag!

I'm sure a couple more hours won't hurt you.
I CANT WAIT ANY LOGER!!! It really does need to be Saturday right now :) I wanna get my butt kicked while learning the new melee which I know is gonna happen :rolleyes:

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
yes that seems reasonable. but you have to rememeber people in europe are 6 hours ahead of us... i think something like that :p so its not fair for them. but i live in the east coast. but i do hope they release it early so i can start download because i have work that day
i live west coast in vegas yeah yeah so i dont give a crap im up 24/7 365. Reminder tweak is bad for u but dont listen to me im a hipocrit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom