1.2.3 Install Failure

Best answers
Hey for some reason, when i go to install 1.2.3 it get to the part where it says "Click Install to continue"

Well the problem is it wont let me click install its all grayed out. So does that mean i have to dl all of the versions and install each one?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to run Half-Life 1 once through Steam.
Then you can install ESF full version 1.2.3.

Best answers
umm.... nevermind, I guess i needed to install the 1.2.1 patch first...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your'e doing a patch upgrade setup, for online play, you will need all patches installed (and in order to, 1.2.1 > 1.2.2 & 1.2.3).

-Z-

Best answers
i got my HL 1 game used (not knowing about cd key thing & and someone already used the cd key ;( ) do u have to run HL through steam or can u use the cd? and would i be able to play ESF online?

thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to run it through Steam, with a valid CD-Key.

Best answers
HI,
WHEN I START THE INSTALLATION I CANT CLICK INSTALL I DONT HAVE A COPY OF HL1 BUT I PURCHASED HL2. CAN I STILL PLAY THIS GAME AND HOW??? WOULD I INSTALL IT???

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need a valid, legit, unique Half-Life 1 CD key. As long as you legally and normally purchased your own copy of HL1, you've got nothing to worry about. Notice I said HL1, not HL2. You won't have any luck trying to play ESF on HL2. Nor will you have any friends if you keep typing entirely in caps. <_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom