1.2.3 Aura

Best answers
I've just got esf 1.2.3 , and i found out, that my aura is'nt working. I tried to download another aura (Called "animated aura") from ESF world, and i replaced the "original" aura with the downloaded. It didnt work either.

Can someone help me, or do somebody know, whats wrong?

--Augen--

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what gfx mode are you running esf on (you normaly can't see it if you are running in software mode)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to options, and go to the graphic options, choose OpenGL or if your card doesnt support that, choose Direct3D (D3D) but do NOT choose software

Best answers
yes thx very much.

But my pc do not support OpenGL, and if i choose the 3D, then its all black when its in the game. i see the aura, but what do that help if i dont see the character i am?

Is there a direct3D driver i can download?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd go to the website of your video card retailer and download the latest drivers for your particular model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A moderator is gonna pwn you if you keep multi-posting.

You should invest some time into THIS

As for you GFX card, choose whatever operating system (OS) you are running.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i belive correctly ati drivers no longer support the rage series (I discovered that a while back when i was reformatting my mate's old laptop and installing all the latest drivers and everything i could think of off the top of my head that was nessacary) There are the default xp drivers , but you really can't expect much out of a rage card for esf anyway. Don't think about upgrading the gfx card in there anyway as agp8x cards will blow up in an agp2x slot. If you really wanted to get a better gfx card for that pc , you would have to look around for a 2nd hand agp4x card some sought of upgrade (depending on what the card you decide to buy if you should upgrade requires for it to run on that pc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom