1.1 movie

Best answers
cause it uses alot less ki and gets u farther, it just isnt instant.

Best answers
oh ya i meant to ask..has the team tested how many kame torpedos a server can handle before getting lagarific or crashes...cuz this could be a serious issue

Best answers
Advanced melee? ...does that mean there are going to be more than one type of melee, like advanced and normal. Advanced being potentialy stronger if well, your advanced?

As for the "kame torpedoes", I am not done with the download so I am not sure what exactly it is or how many they show being done. But if its the things that goku did under water in the frieza saga, then i think you should be able to do 3...since i think he shot up 3 in quick succesion before he flew up to melee frieza.

Best answers
Advanced melee will replace the basic melee system when patch 1.02 comes out.

I know what beams jumps do but of course how are beam jumps gonna help other than evade a nuke or get meleed?Maybe quicker transportation??

Best answers
Well, thats the good part about it...im sure people here can come up with some sweeet tricks with it....

For example...i never would of thought of turning my back to my opponent, watch on my radar till he swoops, tele backward, swoop and destroy :) Pretty much i think it is really nice because it allows even more combinations of tricks.. :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
if its correct i heard from NRETEP that they used cl_fxquality 0 for the movie.. so not everthing showed uP.

about the movie.. it looks ***** great ;) i am really looking forwart to play 1.1 :| .. and to bad they didnt show beam struggle :) .. o well. i am going to do that when i get 1.1

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's one thing i'd like to know. Chitenga asked if you guys where going to host it on fileplanet if so you'll loose a big fan!

Best answers
The kame torpedoes look great would be fun just blasting them around the levels :p, Trunks sword looks strange but it's cool, Small SB is cool but you can also make a kamehameha i don't think that is going to be so great, beam jumping is very cool look's like the old DragonBall series when Goku had a fight with Tien he used the Kamehameha to fly very vast to tien and hit him.

That new level looks awsome i realy can't wait for 1.1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
There's one thing i'd like to know. Chitenga asked if you guys where going to host it on fileplanet if so you'll loose a big fan!
lol, bet 99.9 to 10 you'll end up downloading it :p

Best answers
i think these new additions to esf are great... the only problem i have with the preview is.. no multiple power struggling.. oh well the movie was great anyway..and the new additions.. equally as great.. i dont see why ppl are whining and groaning about it....

Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
lol, bet 99.9 to 10 you'll end up downloading it :p
If they do host it on file planet, then they will soon have a angry mob infront of there house. :evil laugh:

Best answers
It was ok, but the beam jumping, you shouldn't make it so that when you fire a beam at a wall you shoot backwards, he beam should only make you lunch from the ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ArchNemesis
i think these new additions to esf are great... the only problem i have with the preview is.. no multiple power struggling.. oh well the movie was great anyway..and the new additions.. equally as great.. i dont see why ppl are whining and groaning about it....
um if u read the update on the main page it says there are multiple ps along with new sounds and animations

Best answers
Originally posted by NoT TryiNg
I love Trunks. Its just that i dont want to be called a sword whore or i dont want noobs to say when i own them that i only use trunks becasue of his sword thats all.
trunks is known because of his sword, thats whats unique about him. and wtf is wrong with people saying "you only use trunks because he has a sword" , so.....trunks owns.

Best answers
I just saw the movie and its fully sick... Oh and i dont care what people think about beam jumps cause i think there cool. Ive been waiting for beam jumps since i played the alpha. And now there here i think there cool ^^

Best answers
one thing i want to know if u just leave the kame torpedos lying around and a enemy runs into one or more will they suffer any damage??????

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The beam jumping looks awsome. Remember the good days in TFC, rocket jumping kicked some serious ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep! lol.... I have'nt played TCF for a long time though.... heh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom