1.1 movie

Best answers
what is everyone so downbeat about ????
I mean sure maybe you dont like the new attacks, abilities etc but they are in the game and hell- it just means more choice and how can that be a bad thing?

Best answers
i cant believe that only 2 people have commented on how ownage the map looks. It looks freaking huge according to the preview, and its got everything, a rock tower/mountain, water, propper terain around water (unlike some maps that just a flat board you walk on and call it "ground") and a crashed ship. and the biggest point about it ill say again, ITS FREAKING HUGE.

BTW beam jumping looks just as awsome. it give it my praise along with kame torpedos and some notes about the sword but i cant be bothered typing :p so just pretend i did.

Best answers
I don't know why some of you are complaining about the potential usefulness of the new attacks? I mean why does every attack have to kick ass, what’s wrong with having some attacks that are more for fun that destroying everything. I like the looks of everything in the demo, the new maps are huge, the beam jumps look fun, earthlike SB looks quite powerful, and Kame Torp's look equally fun. All in all looks to be a great new addition. :yes: Great job guys, thanks for the great game.

V'

Best answers
I like it, it made me happy the first time I saw it. Also, how do beam jumps work? Could you use any beam and start flying?So if I charged a full kame, would I be blown to bits because of the blast radius?Or would I just go really fast across the map?Whats the max limit for the kame torpedoes? I think these questions would help people a lot on what to see next.

Best answers
I thought everything looked great. Keep up the good work guys. The only thing that bugged me was that damn sword sound. Other than that I thought it was a good preview. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from matsasurf
After Advanced melee and sliced bodies are put in 1.2 you'll think different.

For now the sword is used as normal melee, but with 1 difference; When your under 20% health you get gibben when hit with a sword... and you can't block it
thats what he said about the sword!

and if u dont like the sound or animation u can always change them.

Best answers
Hehe Ima replace the sword sounds with that of a crowbar from HL :p

I don't see anything bad other than some people just leaving Kame torpedoes waiting for someone to bump into them....but other than that well everythings going according to what the team planned.

BTW,map will eat my FPS till kingdom come,too much water....I like it but it will kill my PC

Best answers
Looks damn good....sound is annoying but ill change it as soon as i d/l it..(why dont people think of that) smaller sb seems kinda pointless if weve got one but i guess its for fun purposes (somehow) beamjumping...um well it will certainly go along with my melee style..fall to the ground and charge a beam then leap and fire as soon as somone swoops...guess it will just help me move faster (depends on damage of beam tho...) kame torpedos...first of all if you noticed those WERENT fully charged...just enough charge to get them up...they arent made to destroy people only to injure...load up about 3 after you knock somone down...place...then click and they fly to general direction...just like krillins scatter shot (which is great btw) its not made for killing but can if you have good aim...its made to dmg more than 1 person...i am looking forward to seeing the multi ps..but im gonna say if you do that the map time will have to be extended on servers to get the full use of this..its hard enough to have enough ki to ps one person on the esforces servers with the time limit...2 would be outta the question with the 5mil average pl...most people cant even get a krillin transform off with that time limit...vegeta's new attack will be useful...his gallit gun isnt exactly something to be feared until ssj is reached....trunks sword...well seeing as he has NO ps capabilities other than yellowattack (burning attack usually gets absorbed) or blueattack giving him something new is balance (even if it is just eye candy) ((also NO he doesnt throw something in the video...if you watch close its only him drawing his sword)) also his sword will pretty much render all current trunks replacement models USELESS...how will we ever have a trunks in saiyan armor that looks correct now :rolleyes: havent heard too much about buu's new attack..so i cant crit that yet...i guess thats long enough for now...

(YES i know i dont use proper sentence structure but i just dont give a damn)

Best answers
uuuuuhm.................

I'f looked at the movie again and what i saw was something i didn't expect

New Power-Up animation.

Look at trunks, you can see him going in power-up and you see nothing but very little balls flooding around him.

Look carevol and you can easely see it.

-=Edit=- Yes now i'm sure, its when you see "Beam Jumps" on the right side of your screen in half way the movie.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I for one love the kame torpedoes and the if the beam jump moves really fast, then it might be a good way to escape from big noob blasts.... and it uses less ki than teleport... so it's a handy thing to know.

An overall "well-done" to the ESF team .... but come on.... release the actual thing... we've been waiting long enough!!!:devgrin:

Best answers
With the beam jumping, does this mean that if ur on the ground and you block a big beam like a kamehameha and point it at the ground that the attack will just be nulled and u jump up, or will it just kill you?

Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
I for one love the kame torpedoes and the if the beam jump moves really fast, then it might be a good way to escape from big noob blasts.... and it uses less ki than teleport... so it's a handy thing to know.

An overall "well-done" to the ESF team .... but come on.... release the actual thing... we've been waiting long enough!!!:devgrin:
Dude this is nothing compared to what we waited for Beta 1.0

We waited a year and a few months for it.

Best answers
if you were as big as a fan as i am of trunks(it doesnt sound like you like him) you would want to be able to use his sword, thats whats unique and cool about trunks his sword, there are other unique things about him but the sword is a one of em, and a good 1 at that. have a nice day.
I love Trunks. Its just that i dont want to be called a sword whore or i dont want noobs to say when i own them that i only use trunks becasue of his sword thats all.

Best answers
it doest work for me like downloading it it just says server has reset :(

Best answers
Originally posted by NoT TryiNg
I love Trunks. Its just that i dont want to be called a sword whore or i dont want noobs to say when i own them that i only use trunks becasue of his sword thats all.
Whats wrong with that? Beating someone using Trunks sword? And noobs are noobs you cant change that fact.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still don't get what the Beam Jumps do....... :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks took approximately 6 hits to kill piccolo. That's really not very amazing; I don't think the sword pumps him very much at all, so you don't have to worry about that. It's just it insta gibs people when they have less than 20% health.

Beam jumping? Just an evasive maneuver. Probobly not all that useful but hey, this game is about cool yet not very useful little extra stuff, cuz it just plain makes it feel more like DBZ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh... cause I was thinking.... why would you need beam jumping when you could teleport..... its alot faster.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom