1.1 movie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha! that movie is great lol!

singin' Jump around! and they start jumping around.. the kameha torpedo's look nice too

and the ability to beam jump is a great idea..

/me huggles esf team

Best answers
But what i mist was a demonstration of the multi PS o_o PLEASE say that it's in PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!!! omg that beam jump looks awesome!! and the kama torpedos look ace i cant bloody wait!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the kameha torpedos are nice and all but what use are they in battle?.. just wondering

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman
the kameha torpedos are nice and all but what use are they in battle?.. just wondering
i guess their a bit like krillin's scattershot, only they charge ALOT faster, and you have choice where to shoot them, i guess it will come in great use when you want to use against multiple opponents and maybe even for BS :]

Best answers
I was hoping the Trunks hit animations would be a little more tenacious than that.. Hopefully in a later beta his swings will be more follow-through like when he cut Frieza in half. Good work though! That sound might want to be lowered or something, that could get kinda annoying with how often I hit people with melee. ;) Beam jumps are genious. I'm impressed.

Best answers
excellent stuff there the beams junps is a really nice addition (kinda how goku used to do in dragonball before he knew how to fly) anyways one thing is bugging me what was it that trunks was block struggling?? it look like a line or somthing... just curious to what it was...

Retired
Best answers
That video was crazy awsome. I love thebeam jump sand torpedos the most. Gonna be a good release.

Thank God i Have File PLanet Account :)

*evil Grin*

Best answers
Originally posted by ArchNemesis
excellent stuff there the beams junps is a really nice addition (kinda how goku used to do in dragonball before he knew how to fly) anyways one thing is bugging me what was it that trunks was block struggling?? it look like a line or somthing... just curious to what it was...
its a generic beam but i look like a line in al the movies

Best answers
ill have to go with the kame torpedoes...those look reallly cool in the video:devgrin:

Best answers
It is when you use a beam to push yourself away. When you point a beam at the ground and then fire it you will fly up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wonder if this will be only wit generic beam or other ones too?
the kame torpedos look awesome

Best answers
did they change trunks health for 1.1? Wasnt it 110, not 100. that would kinda suck if they did

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
i wonder if this will be only wit generic beam or other ones too?
the kame torpedos look awesome
lol yeah, i can imagen a fully chared final flash jump :laff:

Best answers
i liked the kame torpedos.

but too me all the beams looked like flat lines to me, if the beams look like that i'll never play esf again:(

Best answers
It was an alright movie. Not the best. Only showed a few features and the camera angling was bad at times. They should have showed multiple psing and vegeta's rapid fire.

Best answers
The earth spirit bomb was cool but the white glow was Ick. Add particle effects and aura not a little white glow like the TFC funmode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom