1.1 movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great, the kame torpedos are strange and i dont really like that glow for the smaller spirit bomb but everything else looks good to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Trailer didn't impress me that much after already playing the current ESF. It's really just an extra attack for a few people and then a new trick to use. But I guess that's all the fans wanted.

And as for the sound the sword makes, jesus, have you ever heard something more annoying and irritating than that?

Best answers
NOBODY enjoyed that video as much as me, the sword is great, i love how you make the videos with very few people in them as i refuse to play a game with more than 4 people in it, dbz NEVER had alot of people flying around, and i hate the fact that multiple people can be the same character, ruins the game. its much better with few as you can focus your skills on 1 or 2 people allowing maximum performance of any skill instead of just mindlessly flying around and killing multiple enemys. It also allows me to dodge attacks and swooping enemys without even looking at him by using good old hearing and scouter. i can hear anything coming at me from any direction.

Best answers
is it me or is the melee not diffrent?i heard 1.1 will house completly diffrent melee or so i read by pc joe.

I agree not the best video it was alrite but at least they help tide us over until 1.1

almostdeleted

A
The movie was pretty good, the Beta 1 trailer was better. I still want to see Renzoku and Buus bodypart attack. When trunks is about to beam hop he does some freaky powerup. Is that a attack or a new powerup. The torpedos look cool, the spirit bomd is ifee, and trunks sword looks wierd, when you kill someone with it, it should cut them in half. But, what I liked the most was deffinently that new map. It looks kick ass. Its bg, its got water, a town, a space ship, whats not to like?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well earlier I critiqued it, but I think the video itself was decent. I just think that the small spirit bomb and kame torpedos look 115% useless, as they can easily be dodged and there are better alternatives. The sword did not impress me one bit, as it doesn't look like the sword is really any advantage at all. At least not from that video. If it took trunks 6 hits + a ground smash to kill Piccolo then he really has no new advantage. I fear that Buu's body part will be equally useless.

Beam jumping looks like fun, but how long did it take to code, and was it really worth it? I'm a little skeptical about 1.1 at this point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Well earlier I critiqued it, but I think the video itself was decent. I just think that the small spirit bomb and kame torpedos look 115% useless, as they can easily be dodged and there are better alternatives. The sword did not impress me one bit, as it doesn't look like the sword is really any advantage at all. At least not from that video. If it took trunks 6 hits + a ground smash to kill Piccolo then he really has no new advantage. I fear that Buu's body part will be equally useless.

Beam jumping looks like fun, but how long did it take to code, and was it really worth it? I'm a little skeptical about 1.1 at this point.
as i say dont judge things till u see it for ur self

Best answers
and yes i agree after watching the video a second time that sound is REALLY annoying.

and technecally he has seen it himself, in the video ofcourse ;)

Best answers
if its annoying dont use trunks, or even play the game at all, its in the game and you really cant do anything about it till the next update.:smile:

i personaly think it sounds cool, but wuts the advantage of the sword more damage? anyway i think it looks great the movie was glitching a bit so i cant wait to see it for my self in game.

Best answers
Originally posted by NoT TryiNg
trunks having a sword is fine i guess but i know its going to be spammed and thats why i would rather him not have a sword. i think hes good enough of a character without a sword.
if you were as big as a fan as i am of trunks(it doesnt sound like you like him) you would want to be able to use his sword, thats whats unique and cool about trunks his sword, there are other unique things about him but the sword is a one of em, and a good 1 at that. have a nice day.:]

Best answers
LoL, I personally don't care if the sword gives him an advantage, trunks already kicks ass (early game, that is), but he gets pwned later on. The sword looks cool, and thats all I really care about..

Best answers
hey no1 answered my question yet. :cry: im just curious so i know when to REALLY get hyped up.

Best answers
how coom evertime i go away, theres a new things when i come back

movie rocks, great song, yer

OMG the kame torperdos are mad

Best answers
Originally posted by Light Scream
That video was crazy awsome. I love thebeam jump sand torpedos the most. Gonna be a good release.

Thank God i Have File PLanet Account :)

*evil Grin*
Oh god no....

tell me it isnt true!!

you guys are gonna host Beta 1.1 on File Planet????

*Chitenga dies*

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
What does Trunks throw before he melees Piccolo both times? It looks like but better not be his sword. Hopefully hes just throwing the sword case for some bizarre reason. Rather be the case than the sword imo cuz if it is I will hate whoever decided to add that to the game wiht a passion.
thats him pulling his sword out.

Best answers
tbh the video is a beautiful thing, i can imagine that the kame torpedos are better looking than the are usefull tho...

but can anyone tell me how beam jumping will be done, i assumed right clicking with generic beam, or will it just be normal for every beam?

Best answers
well i guess theres 1 good and thats the beam jumping..

o well at least there weill be multiple power struggles in 1.1 thats somethin to look forward too

kind of a dissapointing preview :( :no:

but then i spose they dont get paid for doing this so thanks anyways :)

Best answers
I cant play the movie and i got cable and live in Australia. I got DivX player but... i just cant download it. Nothing shows up it just tells me... "conecting"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom