✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Weird? Yes. Money? Yes.

I'd quite happily fellate a smurf, and cook him a little smurf ommelette while I was doing it.
That statement made my day.

I would watch an ENTIRE episode of friends without vomiting blood.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I would do the most terrible things to the most unlikly person you could ever imagine.

Exept if it was someone I cared for.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently I'm the only person who isn't a money hungry hoe. You hoe's. Yeah, that's right. I went there, what now *****es. What ****ing now.

I honestly say if some guy said "would you do _____ for a billion dollars" i'd turn him down. Because chances are it will be outrageous. Like killing someone, or a few people, or doing another guy.

And the thought of killing someone makes me shudder. And I wouldn't do homosexual acts at all.

Now if a person said if you do this, and i deem that thing reasonable. Sure I'll do it. Why not?

But that won't ever happen :) So no worries there.

Best answers
lies, you would suck **** through a straw, on good friday, while ****ing a preist up the ass, alll while the church burns to the ground with a whole news crew filming it

fora billion dollars ... there arent many things I wouldnt do. 1,000,000,000 is enough zero's to make me forget about how I got it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'd do pretty much anything. I'd kill my parents, get sexed by a goat, have 2 of my 5 testacles removed, shave my entire body and wear girls' clothing, and whatever else is asked of me.

1 bil = SOOOOOOOO much pizza

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I was standing there with a knife in my hand, and a guy pinned to the wall scremaing and crying for mercy, stating he has a wife and 4 young kids, and begging not to die, with a man in front of me with 1,000,000,000 in a suitcase, what would i do...

i'd stab the person who owns the money and cut the guy down and run like a mofo.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
For 1 billion dollars...

Hmmm...

Anything-
Even touch mini-kidboy17 XD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of what the people stated above. And I mean all. Except for the denial ones of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for a billion dollars....I'd go on a quest to remove all blemishes on this earth.....starting with YOU *points at the next poster and starts advancing with chainsaw in hand*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom