- = * 009's Movie Team ! ^^ * = -

Best answers
it still doesn't work, can someone upload it on rapish. :tired:

goodnight now, im.......sooo.......tired...... :tired:

Best answers
@SSJAgentSaba
Its seems pretty stupid release a video and then remake it better and then release it again and keep do that.. nad it also begin get boring to keep work on the same ting over and over... you knnow if you got experince about it.. i could also remove the hud and remove that chat so it becomes better.. but i didnt.. yea you could call it lazy... but its not like the only reason for i live is to make videos.. i enjoy make it.. and that is what makes me keep going another thing is about the mousemovement.. i think its ok in the cell video i made... dont go to fast for me..
1. Don't use plain text = who should i then ?
2. Work on your syncing = its hard if the program wont record sound and ou got to put all sound files in yourself and the sucker edit program make it unsyc when its save the video..
3. Get better video quality [Buy a video card] = i got GeForce 2 -.-'' yea i know its sucky but the pc dont means a lot for me like it does for nerds... i think quality is ok btw... :s
4. Use correct spelling.....For example Don't use "Cuz or Projeckts" = the cuz is not a spell mistake :s... but the project i admit was a mistake... but i know it now..
5. Take off hud_saytext because on the credits i could see when you tell each other to turn.. = yea i know that problem... "hud_draw 0" then i remove hud and chat... but then beams got no tail.. and that really looks wierd.... confuseing.. hmm i think aura is gone also... not sure....
1 more thing... I know that there was many mistakes that i could fix.. but i didnt... a lot people just wanted me to release it and i got bored of keep holding back the release and keep make more and more fixs... so i released it... i found it to 'buggy' to fix it all... i think its details left... hmm isnt sound sync ? o_o

Best answers
yes the tourney still live.. but its in europe... if we get people enough it starts otherwise it dont start.. -.-''
your age?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest makine 2. One for the U.S, and one for Europe. There are plenty of Euro servers and U.S servers. As for location. If you could find somthing where American and Europeans get the same ping, (that'd be roughly 100 for everyone) that'd be cool.

Best answers
`yea... but how am i going to find a server in us ?
and since im not well known about the area in us i dont know where its would be best to place a server...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but I am. And so are many other people. Go to the Kai, Zen, or ape clan (in my sig) and ask them to use their server for the tourny. There are plenty of people in the U.S that will let you use their server. Dogma for one (kai clan) I bet is more than willing. The best place for a server would be the East Coast. The East coast is the closest to Europe making a person who lives in the EC, have rougly 120-140 ping. Now find a server between the us and europe. And you're golden. Though I doubt there is one in Spain. I think Spain would be the most balanced. That I can't help you on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom