- = * 009's Movie Team ! ^^ * = -

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno why u guys are saying that it is good, personally i said i wasted a few mins of my life watching that -_-

Best answers
The worst part about that video was the powerstruggle of beams in ESF. It looks horrible. I would rate it,

Video : 3/10
Sound: 7/10

Best answers
Kids this days...
Got no experince -.-''

Best answers
well i have a few ideas of my own...009 PM me back and we could chat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree the power struggle system looks kinda ugly with it bending back and forth >_>

Best answers
But I like the mixture of sounds. Good mixture of sound effects. Only the ESF beam struggles sucks. The beams were out of range as if shooting the mountain then shooting at Cell. :S good effort though.

Best answers
@Sarutobi Sensei
Yea of course i wanna listen...
I need some new idears XD

@imkongkong
Have you ever seen episode 176 ?
You cant make the beam go straight..
Actually the beam should fly forward and backward a lot more times. wich you should know if you seen ep. 176... but since we cant make the beam fly the same way.. if you got my point... we already knew that would happen so we actually cut it a lot...
we cant "copy" the whole beam struggel from the episode 176 XD
I would like to but then its no ESF just DBZ... I thought about make a whole DBS episode in ESF... all "record able scenes" will be recorded all scene wich we cant will be normal DBZ carton...

@DracoHeart
In ESF you cant control wich way the beam fly... and the recording system in ESF are not 100% functionable for ESF since yea well... try type this in console "draw 1" i dont remeber the correct command.. just something with "draw" maybe sv mp or what ever.. if you done it right you see VERY wierd beams... and i used that command to remove the hud... but it removed some other things to.. try it out lol ^^

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am goig to make a gif or a movie for goku vs Vegeta and more :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same problem as before 009. You need to set up a location. You failed to do that last time. So no one knew what kind of server it was. You live in denmark. People like SS and I, live in the U.S. Fighting in a european server would just make U.S people complain. (unless they are pros) and europeans will complain in U.S servers. Period. I suggest you name a location. Also a date and time and a means of contacting each other; AIM, MSN, Trillian, Yahoo etc. I suggest Trillian because it does everything from AIM to ICQ.

Best answers
@john_volkov please dont spam.. this topic is not yours... please make your own :smile: hehe im not mad at ya... send me a pm with link when you done ^^

@Fire Phoenix I haven't faild, the tournemeant idea was only an idea it didnt became a project before i had players enough to run it... I see your point in the problem about the location... I guess i make one for the europe.. I cant set up time date and so on if i dont got pleople enough to launch it... maybe because there was to few who know about it.. in that case the project gets canceled or paused... normaly my server always carry the " *009* " and there are after that there is things like "Fun server" (if just playing with plugins) "Recording Video" (if recording a video) there is a following text if i record... can be like this "Recording Video... *Goku VS Vegeta* " then i record scenes from the fight betwen them.... hmm i haven't heard of Trillian..

By the way... the 009 - Cell Sage Episode 3.. im makeing a new version of it..
the download link will be able as soon its uploaded... link is up before 4 hours has passed.. I hop....

*edited*

Someone are downloading so i cant upload video -.-''
maybe there will go less or more then 4 hours... but i try do my best to make ready for download

Best answers
i don't get it, i am clicking download now, but it gives me the same download site. ;( but sounds good. :yes:

Best answers
How to download...

Step 1
Click on "Download Now!"

Step 2
click on the logo with the yellow arrow "Download Now"

Step 3
Select a server to download from...

Step 4
Now save video to the folder you want...

hehe i hop i helped you out... dont know if there is anything wrong.. works fine for me..

Best answers
I did almost everything u said but when i click Download Now it loads very slowly and when it's done it gets back to the same page with orange Download Now, and with no servers, i loaded it three times but then there was white screen and it says ''Could not connect to database servers.'' :paper: thats realy really bad ;( .

Best answers
Im not quit sure what you mean... if you made it so the page where you select server.. then select a other server.... but maybe you got problems with the internet ?
i just downloaded a file from there... had no problem..

*edit*

the upload page is down... maintance..... so you got to wait about 8 hours more... becuase its getting late here...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt like it. You can read what the "actors" were saying, someone changed their name during the movie, and the overall visual quality of the movie was very poor. You didnt even bother to dl the right models.

Best answers
You tried read the thingy in the start -.-'' ?
im tierd of explain... the models was not made at that time... esf sucks for recording yea i know... beams look buggy if you use "record" command... thats not really my fault.... beside now i use fraps so that problem is fixed...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the downlod button is not a b utton ................

seb

Best answers
um.. I would work on your movie editing ALOT more before you start making anything else. Aswell you might want to use lower mouse sensitivity, the camera movement was horrible

1. Don't use plain text
2. Work on your syncing
3. Get better video quality [Buy a video card]
4. Use correct spelling.....For example Don't use "Cuz or Projeckts"
5. Take off hud_saytext because on the credits i could see when you tell each other to turn..

1.7/10 Overall

good work on the sounds though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom