If you disable the plugin, you automatic get rid of EVM as well.. Other then that, if you “completely” want to get rid of it. Remove the ESF folder, and re-install Earth’s Special Forces.
i am confuse about the ingame name, i play the game in lan, is it possible?
Yea my plugins are still being ***. they work on othere peoples servers though. I have swwoptrails and esf-powerlevel changer but they don’t work when i make a server though. Like i type in this phrase on my server esf_powerlevel Matty Gizzle 100000 and it says unknown command but on othere people s server it says you have no control over that command.
Hey guys! I got a question.
Can anyone tell me how to add VoteMap on your ESF Server??
Thanks guys,much appreciated.Take care.
-GuZzie
amxx comes with votemap, but first you have to edit the maps.ini in your amxmodx\configs
once you go into notepad, add the maps and save.
What like,the commands…there are so many.
amx_votemapmenu
amx_votemap
amx_startmapvote
And you know those Admin commands,can you teach me how to make then available to the public??
-GuZzie
Cool! So as long as you know that code, you can disable EVM and re-enable it anytime you want? Obviously models and sprites and such are unchanged, but I like those anyway…
Yep. But, you have to restart your server after disabling EVM
i think :0
Restart your server? Eh?
If you’re talking about disabling the EVM in-game, you’d have to restart the server for it to take effects.
If you’re just saying to get rid of it at the moment, then ya. I might be mistaken ;o
Alright,now Kain correct me…AMXX doesnt work to well with ESF.I heard that somewhere >_>
-GuZzie
You heard wrong. Otherwise I wouldn’t make this guide ![]()
AMXX works good with ESF, the only things you can’t do are commands like amx_slap, amx_slay, etc.
Otherwise, plug-ins designed for ESF work 100% (unless the plugin itself has bugs)
Is there something specific you’re having trouble with or something?
What are you talking about? I can use amx_slap, amx_slay, etc just fine. I just can’t get the amx GUI to come up, and amx_help doesn’t do anything.
Bah…Oi Kain,me a SxC boy and link me to all of those plugins that don’t have errors or etc.
And I’m having troubles with the Votemap thing >_> Bah its bugging the heck out of me.
k i am totally confused, is this thing gonna work wit my half life, my half life version is not from steam, its like a cd one.so well esf does work, but when i install amxx i have to install it through select mod directory and not any dedicated servers or any server. well this does get installed nicely into my esf folder. now the main problem, well i am not using evm at the moment, and i still try the powerlevel plugin, it doesnt work. btw i play lan games, and just make up a few bots and fight wit them. so can u show more screens or give me a more noob tutorial? thx anyways.
Really? I guess they fixed it in the amxx verison above 1.60
(thats when I created this guide, and amx_slap never worked)
Why aren’t you using steam? If you have the Half-life CD and the CD-key, download steam and install Half-life. You are using an old Half-life version so I’m not sure if it will work.
Unless, you’re using an illegal downloaded version of half-life, then it’s not supported here :0
Its all fixed
Thanks for your help guys!! Really appreciated everything is working fine and well.AMXX is the bomb isnt it
![]()
-GuZzie
Is anyone gonna respond to my post?
Hahaha, I totally forgot about your posts. I’ll message ya via AIM and try to help you out there. Sorry :fight:
Kaination do you know anyother good plugins ? that you recomand