Lol Microsoft

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've actually had the exact same problem on my friend's 360. Some of his content he paid for remains unaccessible.

Some of it is accessible while still connected to XBL, some of it isn't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why PC will always win.
But game companies like to make games for consoles more because the hardware is stable. That is why consoles will always win.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the xbox360 has proved that the hardware is not more stable...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he might be referring to more stable sales. They're a more stable platform for game releases because it's easier for a developer to make a game for one or two consoles rather than scale them to fit a wide variety of PC hardware.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This is why PC will always win.
Agreed completely. If you have a good PC, you can basically play any game that's also on the XBOX 360, and all good games from the 360 end up on PC anyway.

Microsoft just wasn't meant for hardware.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That depends entirely on your own tastes.

To me, a good game on 360 also includes Armored Core 4. This is the kind of game that's nearly impossible to play properly with a keyboard, because a controller with pressure-sensitive triggers and sticks give you many more options for nuance in input than a keyboard key does. The only thing PC has going for it is the mouse, and even then it's only really useful for RTS games and shooters.

There's just some games I wouldn't want to play on a PC. Some games are inherently superior on consoles.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simple fix, delete the game or video, or w/e and redownload it. (or it will only be playable when you are connected to XBL)

the content you download originally is tied to your old 360 yes, but also your gamertag it remembers what you have paid for/downloaded and you never have to pay for it again, you just have to download it again (similar to steam) and the new DL will be tied to your new 360.

this is what i did both of the times i sent my 360 back in for repairs and so far, no problems.

sounds like perhaps the license isnt his problem, something else broken maybe?

Best answers
simple fix, delete the game or video, or w/e and redownload it. (or it will only be playable when you are connected to XBL)

the content you download originally is tied to your old 360 yes, but also your gamertag it remembers what you have paid for/downloaded and you never have to pay for it again, you just have to download it again (similar to steam) and the new DL will be tied to your new 360.

this is what i did both of the times i sent my 360 back in for repairs and so far, no problems.

yup i had to do the same as you when i sent in my 360. was easily fixed

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

This doesn't work. I've tried it about 10 times with PuzzleQuest. Deleting it completely and redownloading it.

That's the first thing they suggest--and the first thing to fail.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
has worked for me on both occasions with all of my DLC, whether it be videos or games.

dont know what to tell you.

though the only game ive downloaded that actually had a license was castlevania, perhaps its game specific

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom