Eureka 7

Best answers
So I just finished up watching this series (2 day marathon bishes) and I thought it was pretty decent. Overall it had a feeling of a mixture between a Gundam series and something like NGE/Rahxephon. Good character development, you get to see a little bit of just about everyone, not just the main characters. Good animation, music wasn't all that but it didn't ruin it or anything. Overall I enjoyed it and felt satisfied with the ending. Anyone else watched this show and what did you think of it?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4797

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked it :)

It has a nice idea with the riding on trapar. Overall i would give it an 8/10.

Character development was preety decent. But as most animes. The main character looks the coolest at the end. Till the last episode Renton looked like a kid XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its in my top ten. I thought the music was pretty awesome, and fitting in a lot of places. Character development was great in some places, but slow and at times confusing at others (mostly with Eureka through the mid episodes)
And Renton annoyed me until the last two episodes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally hate it.

There was an episode that suggested two children must be wed, am I wrong? Forgive me if I'm wrong, I saw it over a month ago.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally hate it.

There was an episode that suggested two children must be wed, am I wrong? Forgive me if I'm wrong, I saw it over a month ago.
You are wrong and i saw it last year and still know that.

I think you mixed up the anime a bit ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom