Help Dragonball Z tenkaichi 2

Do we need this?

• Duh!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I spam attacks. I'm also gay!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
i need help on dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 2..... first is how do you keep teleporting behind your opponent after you have hit them a distance away from you and
Seconds is how do you transform into the legendary supersaiyan instead of the normal one EG: when you are fighting frieza you turn into the legendary supersaiyan and when i do it where you press R3 it just goes into the normal supersaiyan can you help please ?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to press a certain direction to transform to the next stage, for example, R3+up/down/left/right.
Dont remember what direction it is for LSSJ but try them all, should work as long as you have his transformation.
Oh umm, down is usually decend back to normal form.

About the teleporting...I havent played the game in a long time so I dont remember x_x maybe triangle but I'm not sure...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After you knock them away (after a combo), you can press trianlge and up, down, left, or right, after they are sent flying.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku doesn't go LSSJ in Tenkaichi 2.

OH, you mean the golden, big hair one? I love that one, that's one of the different costumes. Try turning into Super Saiyan while in a different costume, that always works if you have the costume. It does kick ass that they actually put that in there.

Best answers
So how do you get the ripped clothes one then ? is it change colour 2 ???

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avoid double posting buddy. ;]
For your question, you need to finish the story mode for all of Goku's outfits, 6 in total.

Once you did, when you select Goku, choose number 6, thats the battle damaged custom (Frieza Saga).

Best answers
How come the DBGT Kid Goku isn't in any of tenkaichi games ? is he in budokai 3 ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it has to be the battle damaged one. But I thought you get it after being Freiza and it was like number 3 or 4?

Kid Goku is in it, but it's Dragonball Goku, not GT.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He comes with his regular orange gi, two with different cymbols on his back, one that is topless (you know how he gets), one that shows only his blue shirt (like when he charges the spirit bomb against Kid Buu), and finally, his Dragonball GT outfit.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, we dont know...
You can Email Spike and ask them why they decided to do that =P

But why not? the more the better right?
Besides, the customs are one of the great things in BT2, a feature that made it more fun for me.

Yeah it has to be the battle damaged one. But I thought you get it after being Freiza and it was like number 3 or 4?
I'm 99% sure it's 6 cause thats the custom I constantly used when playing as Goku.
I also remember I didnt get it untill I beated the story mode but that could have been just me. =o

Edit:
Chakra, I dont think there was a GT outfit =/ only 6 outfits:

1. Orange GI - No symbol
2. Orange GI - Roshi symbol
3. Orange GI - Kaio symbol
4. Orange GI - Namek symbol
5. Battle Damaged - blue undershirt
6. Battle Damaged - Shirtless

I'm pretty sure it's in the same order too

Best answers
Ok another question you know Teen Gohan can his right arm be damaged like in the series ?? so you do a one handed kamehameha ?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no one handed Kamehameha for Gohan, and no battle damaged arm.
You can select a battle damaged outfit for him and when you get beated up in a fight he will have an animation like in the series but his Kamehameha will always be normal one.

If you got more questions...post them all at once...

Best answers
Can some of the characters become USSJ
Can't Think of anymore....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta and Trunks can go USSJ.

Instead of asking so many questions, go play through the single player, and you'll unlock most of the stuff. :p

Best answers
Trunks (Bulma armor) can go USSJ, Same with Vegeta (Bulma armor) =I call it Bulma armor cause its really her modified version of the lightweight more flexible armor without the pauldrons.

And I am pretty sure when SSJ 2 teen Gohan at enough dmg he does kinda limp his arm a bit (but it doesn't change how he uses his attacks)

-when you get to the point in the game to use the evolution Z to unlock more characters, be wary (any of them transformed or not can show up in tourneys -Monkeys are annoying in tourneys, same with any large enemy -since rushes cant touch them- =makes Videl even more worthless, same with some other characters who only have generic rush specials for blast 2.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom