senzu bean..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
right click to throw one doesnt work...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
hmm well also now i used a senzu bean once then i collected more senzu beans and had 5. and now when i press left click to use one on myself it doesnt use it and i still have five so now i cant use senzu at all.. XD.
edit:seems it was a temporary bug or something since for some reason when i died i had instead of 5 senzus 3 and i can use both left and right click.
kinda wierd maybe the bug happened cause i collected 5 senzus and thats why i couldnt use them? dunno why it happened for sure but now it seems to work again.
O_O
edit2:lol the senzu beans are really buggy for me i just hit someone and it gave me a senzu i didnt collect it just i sometime hit a bot and i get one. and also when that happens the senzu beans stop working againO_O .

Best answers
Ahh, god there are many solutions to your problems that might not even follow your problems. But here

1) Were you Majin Buu?? If so, you can't use Sensus.

2) If you kill someone who has obtained Sensu Beans, they'll drop them, therefore giving you the upportunity to collect them.

-GuZzie

Force Pit Member
Best answers
dont act like a smartass i know that.
no i wasnt majin buu .
and i played with bots thats were on idle so they couldnt move therefore they couldnt collect senzu beans..
edit:also i said that i got senzu beans from them not after killing them i just hit them once and i got one senzu and they didnt collect it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom