Uzumaki Naruto

Best answers
Decided to model and later texture something diferent.

Now I don't know to much about this show but here something I put together in a few hours. Maybe you guys can help with your crits.

and some wireframes:

The skin will come next which will be semi-real style

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice, though you need to edit the polygons in the perspective view, they make it look like has water in his mouth. Fatty Cheecks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, I have one thing to say. You should go model for NNC! Their next version will need a modeler like you. I'm serious.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ring of the throwing knives is to big. It has to be small enough to fir exacly 1 finger in. Not bigger ^^

Nice model though :p

Best answers
Thanks guys

fixed the kunai weapon

and started the skin

still a big wip but hope to finish tomorrow if I have time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool stuf, but seem like he doesnt know where to look.... his eyes look like: <_> then >_<

xD funny look, nice improvments! gj!

Best answers
skin looks realy cool,i wub that reflective thing on hes bandana. but the face laks some proportions,
: P the eyes are placed a bit wrong. Im to tired to make a dravover now, but i realy like how its turning up.
paste some naruto front pics on the rendered model to remove the propotion issues

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the face alot, but the face would look even better if his eyes were bigger.

Best answers
nice work, but still needs some tweaks:
1. look at that pointy 'thing' in from on his pants :p u gotta fix that!
2. his sleeves in front view must be bigger, cuz narutos clothes were more baggy
3. his pants ar too big :p u gota scale them a lil
4. Now look at his torso! He looks like he is fat! But he's not! Naruto is slim and u made him look fat :p There is a slighty difrence in fat and buggy clothes, just rotate your model and look at lower torso and you'll get what im talking about!
5. U gotta to fix the chubby face! He's cheeks are too fat! :p
6. Fix the eyes, right now he looks like a retard :p it's like pixel said yours looks like that <_> while he's supposed to look like that >_<

Well thats all i found now, I rly luv the skinning style :D nad that reflect on protector just rox ! :p Good luck

Best answers
Fixed the face:

and the pants, also scale it a bit down from the side to look a bit more thick, will let the skin do the rest

if there aren't any other major crits will start with the rest

P.S happy new year

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hair looks really static and uniform, and his jacket collar isn't thick enough, but the texturing and lighting on that face is really awesome.

Best answers
his collar is some kind of white fur so it got to be bigger^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The headband texture looks excellent. The model's proportions are also pretty accurate. Great job, Goku.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Some refs, and it looks like you used one of Insanes work and attached the texture to the model. The metal piece is really familiar. >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey dude I got an idea! Maybe once you're done with this you can make a trans for it that looks like Kyuubi Naruto. That would really rock.

Best answers
Some refs, and it looks like you used one of Insanes work and attached the texture to the model. The metal piece is really familiar. >_>
sry, but your acusing him of something? +_-

anyway man, follow my drav over a bit more : D !!!

explenation on the pic:

skip that with the nose , i see you already fixored that

and i think you should definetly keep the eybrows straight! they look funny rounded like that in the end : P !

Best answers
nice one :) keep it up like this and it will be great model :DDDDD

Best answers
just one thing i noticed! His kunai must fit in that 'pocket' on his leg, cuz kunai by default are put into it and that pocket is closed :p! Yours kunais stick out! Change that! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom