Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dude are you a little kid?

• what game?

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A user by the name of X4 Gangsta has contacted me stating that when he starts up ESF, he sees the background of Vegeta kicking Piccolo, but then nothing happens and the screen goes white.

"i got half life installed into computer and i downloaded Esf and i clicked the earths special forces file to play and my backround turned all black then it showed vegeta kickin picolo and then it just stoped and turned white....."

For whatever reason he is unable to post on the forums, supposedly he receives a message that says "permission denied"

I receive a similar message when I attempt to view his profile, strangely enough.

If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Best answers
Hmmm well..about the forum error...if he's new,doesn't he have to confirm via email then the Administrator has to let his account go pass???

And just tell him to re-install the game.

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is able to post now, and the first thing he should answer is, are you using steam?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
Well....don't you need steam in order to start the game in the 1st place ??? :S
*GuZzie is startig to hate Steam :( *

-GuZzie
There are ways to bypassing Steam but discussion of those ways is against forum rules not to mention pointless.

As for the problem, I've never heard anything like that before. The only solutions I can think of:

Download the ESF installer from another site.
Reinstall ESF.
Use Steam (if not already using it)

Best answers
ITS ME!!!! i cant quote now!!!! now for my other probley..... playing earths special forces

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom