What do you like my new DBZ wallpaper ?

Best answers
Well, the title says it all. I captured this picture myself. You can save it if you want.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
(seconds later, buu eats vegetas head)

lol, nice one, definetly a keeper.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not a DBZ fan at all, but that is kinda silly looking :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
Aint this spoce too be in artwork? o_O

And its just a screencap.. Uhm.. so?

Retired
Best answers
moving it to artwork. he 'made' a wallpaper and wanted to know what we think about it.

Best answers
It's a good screen capture, nice quality. I dont think Ive ever seen vegeta smile contently, other than when he sacrificed him self.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
I'm not a DBZ fan at all, but that is kinda silly looking :p

-Karrde-
if your not a fan... why are you here... in a dbz forum and a mod that makes a dbz game?! <_< >_> just wondering

now for the wall paper... im a huuuuge vegeta fan, and to see him... smiling... and at buu..... and ... omg just NOOO VEGETA!!!!!11ONE!
But the quality is good and i find it really funny seeing as how vegeta... doesnt smile... and you know.. his personality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
if your not a fan... why are you here... in a dbz forum and a mod that makes a dbz game?!
Don't have to be a dbz fan to play a dbz game, and I don't even play esf and I'm here, infact, almost half the people in this forum don't like Dbz..

Fire Phoenix said:
NOOO VEGETA!!!!!11ONE!
Wow, you killed it....

As for the wp, you know, it's good quality, but when you set it on stretch, the quality would go right down the toilet.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be frank, Vegeta looks like a homo. I never want to see Vegeta like that again. Try to get a more manly picture of Vegeta. Just because he is the prince, doesnt mean he has to act like Prince (ill give you a few seconds to let that sink in.....and there). Just my opinion, of course.

Best answers
Lol yeah I gotta admit it's weird seeing vegeta like that. I prefer him mean

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
if your not a fan... why are you here... in a dbz forum and a mod that makes a dbz game?! <_< >_> just wondering
DBZ has gotten to the point where its boring. Weve seen all that there is to bee seen, and its kinda stupid now. Its like watching your favorite shows from when you were a kid.
I used to watch Power Rangers. Now its really lame. Its easy to like ESF and not like dbz.

If thats supposed to be a wallpaper, dont ya think it should be bigger? After all it is just a screen cap, its size would make the quality worse when its stretched accross the desktop.

Best answers
If that were bigger i'd probably use that as a wallpaper.. I've never had a normal wallpaper.. gah still bugs me to see vegeta like that though.

offtopic
wish there was a technology to increase the size of a pic and keep the quality.. probably is, none of use have enough money to even hear about it it guess lol.

Retired
Best answers
Zeonix said:
To be frank, Vegeta looks like a homo. I never want to see Vegeta like that again. Try to get a more manly picture of Vegeta. Just because he is the prince, doesnt mean he has to act like Prince (ill give you a few seconds to let that sink in.....and there). Just my opinion, of course.
and you get a warning for that, it's considered a serious offence to just use the word 'homo' to call someone names.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahahaha, that's what you get if there are dutch mod's =p
ontopic: i saw an pic to that vegeta smiles somewhere, nice screenshot anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well....its to smal to be a wp,and if we resize it the quality will go down...alot..
otherwise its a cute snapshot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom