Not open for further replies.
Best answers
2 probs

1. Reskin the face - Deosn't look very good
2. The hair looks bad from behind and I think it goes to much to the back

All the resk is gr8

Best answers
Hair too much back? Hm, first I wanted it to be even more back, like this:

For the face: I can't skin a dog's ass and you don't see it from the front very often I think..... (just noticed: the movie quality sux, I'll get face pics up sometimes, but it's the same face you can see on my Vegeta GT) If others think the hair looks bad tell me, then I'll change it. But: I had it the way as it shows up in the show, and it looked too plain...

Best answers
Re: 2 probs

Originally posted by Moshe Kipod Ham
1. Reskin the face - Deosn't look very good
2. The hair looks bad from behind and I think it goes to much to the back

All the resk is gr8
The hair looks great , :S and the skin is perfect just exactli like he did final flash , the muscles are great too , i mean the model looks exactli like the episode .:Trunks Acends:.
Awesome model Sin , keep it up :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
looks exactli like the episode .:Trunks Acends:.
Well I started work when I got this episode and found out (thanx to this forum :) ) how to take screenis of a video, so I took some pics and started modeling..... I'm happy that you like it :) :) :)

Best answers
DUDE THAT MODEL LOOKS AWESOME !
PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR GOOD WORK MEN !
AND RELEASE IT AS FAST YOU CAN !!!:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Can you move the head forward a bit? Thats my only complaint. It looks like his hair is so heavy that it's pulling his head back.

Best answers
Looks good to me except for the already mentioned hair but it looks like you fixed it up.

(Off topic)

Heres one i made a while back :fight:

Best answers
Well, DaKD, this was the one I was using :yes: (I think) when I got ESF 1.0 and didn't know anything about model editing... But it's true some parts of this one were pretty messed... I fixed some more things on my model (holes anyone?) But I want to add something more before releasing it:fight: I will give you an update tomorrow, if not, there won't be an update for some days cause I'm in hospital :no: :no: :no:

Best answers
Its good and all but the face is a bit weird if you ask me.
And the legs seem to be joined near the top.
Other then that you are doing great. GJ bro

Best answers
I would say

Originally posted by Sin Goku
Hair too much back? Hm, first I wanted it to be even more back, like this:

For the face: I can't skin a dog's ass and you don't see it from the front very often I think..... (just noticed: the movie quality sux, I'll get face pics up sometimes, but it's the same face you can see on my Vegeta GT) If others think the hair looks bad tell me, then I'll change it. But: I had it the way as it shows up in the show, and it looked too plain...
Release it and some people who download it will make a skin.
I ll do it too. Please release it !

the hair is allright ! like the hair on the pic, so it's like db and that's what we want

Best answers
hey that looks awsome, I've been trying to get a good USSJ Vegeta model. Right now I'm using pro's (which the base model he got from someone else and I know who's it is and he didnt' give them any credit ;( ) all he did was change the hair and make him bigger. anyway good job. :)

Best answers
Originally posted by SouLTeRRoR
Right now I'm using pro's (which the base model he got from someone else and I know who's it is and he didnt' give them any credit ;( ) all he did was change the hair and make him bigger. anyway good job. :)
lol, probably one of the SC clan members right?
it's not surprising he'd do that ;D
~
anywais.
ussj vegeta is coming along great o_O
should make a new sound pack and sprite along with him

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hahay eh tahts coo, cept he cood use more of a forehead, and myabe a tad less beefy

Best answers
Bow I'm in hospital, but I'll be out ou tuesday and I think I'll release it short afterwards.

:written by a friend of Sin Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom