[SPOILERS] Naruto 138

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't you find it weird orochimaru was in his old body and not the new body he took at the end of the episode?????

Best answers
lovley ep xD, last 3 ep have been quite perverted lol.
But yeah Orichimaru in his old body..wierd..very wierd..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt he transform the body into his form? like in the past when he removed his face... to show whats underneath... its been a while scince i read any naruto.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i think that too david, but it was an OK episode, some of the animations in the fighting of naruto vs the earth type dude were a bit weird (rasengan went to fast, weird morphing of the body) but it was OK ;)

Best answers
he is in his new body but he can change the form of it making it look like his old self(?):S

this episode really creaped me out.....i mean..sakura wasnt as annoying as she usally is she was more one of the guys:p if she keeps this up il have to scratch her of the list (list=most annoying sobs ever known in any anime).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's because filler episodes tend to screw up the personalities of the characters and make them do/say things that seem out of place (just look at the one about Kakashi). There were also several really awkward scene transitions that I found kind of annoying... just poorly done. Aside from that the filler isn't so bad but it's not so great either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom