New sig, hehe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see an effect on top of it, you should get rid of it, it kinda ruins everything....other then that....its just a picture....not bad.....but not much time spent on it....

Best answers
What kind of effect? I took a pic from Budokai 3, used the zoom blur and added a stone texture effect. Just a simple sig.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aaahh...the stone texture effect...get rid of that, i dont know what program you use, but most people dont like filter effects (what they are called in the almighty program photoshop ;)) and they rather brush...filters make things look cheap and rushed....

Best answers
Made myself a new sig. Didn't had a lot of time, so I made it very simple :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadershi said:
I took a pic from Budokai 3
It's from Tenkaichi isn't it? Unless you made that swirly blue effect yourself.

Best answers
You wrote the same :S What kind of effect would look the best? Maybe fire effect?

Best answers
aaahh...the stone texture effect...get rid of that, i dont know what program you use, but most people dont like filter effects (what they are called in the almighty program photoshop ) and they rather brush...filters make things look cheap and rushed....
Downloading brushes those are made by others and use them for your sigs....errr..personally i find that much cheaper than filter effects..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom