Naruto 139

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I have to say is WOW. That was far beyond the normal animation level; and the stuff was just filler. But really good filler. It's amazing how much difference there is between that particular team and the others. Whatever team made this one is definitely the best for the series. It's a shame the whole thing can't be drawn/directed (yes, the camera work/tricks make a huge difference) like that. But then again, not every episode has something very important/dramatic going on in it.

Best answers
yes :D agrees totally ^^ the epi. was damn great ;P and the next 1 is going to be even better.. i thing -.-

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ep was well animated.. but the story blows. =\

Best answers
good animation indeed and camera directing.

but one thing that annoyed me,even though kabuto wasnt even trying sakura was making to much of a resistence...hope sasuke comes out and says: "hehe..sakura..you idiot..you shouldnt have come here,you should have stayed were you belong...and now you die!" then kills her...(that wont happened but it doesnt hurt to dream.)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with alea. I liked the lighting with sakura inside but the dialog kind of sucked the the little animation drunky tipsyness thing didn't really do anything for me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was the best episode of the filler. But the filler in general still sucks.

The only cool part was the end with the laughing as it faded to black, that was sweet.

Best answers
story always blows..
for the hell of it: count the flashbacks, in every episode.

you're gonna be amazed o.o

Best answers
doodoo said:
story always blows..
for the hell of it: count the flashbacks, in every episode.

you're gonna be amazed o.o
What, it adds up to 42? :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wish I could watch Naruto. I did see the first one, but the quality was not so good, + it was the japanese version with english subtitles!! Ah well!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Green Wolfos, you disappoint me. We all watch naruto with english subtitles or just watch Naruto RAWs if we're lucky enough to understand the linguo :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How good is the quality? Because the one I watched was so bad in quality that I could barely see what was going on. By the way... SailorAlea, I like your signature ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom