Kill to death pictures

Best answers
post some of ur k:d pics id like to see wat ppls best k:ds r. heres a few of mine (not amazing, but good for me)

Best answers
LOL! :D BUU N00b! XD no offence ;) i would like to post smthng.. but i lost e'm all when i formatted mehh com. :(

Best answers
oh i dnt use buu anymore anyway, either vegeta or goku. i get wat u mean tho, they wudnt b good k:ds without buu(cookie:()

ill some vegeta 1s in a bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see ~Dark Trunks~ at the bottom of that first one ;)

Ugh, I never save my scores, I usually play on servers against people much better than myself to get better. As a consequence I usually end up with around 5-30 :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my best was about 64 to 12 me as Trunks and powning noobs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any Buu stats dont count. Regeneration and cookie make you pretty much immortal if youre better than the other players in the server.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
First day of ESF 1.3, look sig :p

I figured the combos first day I played ESF :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devion said:
First day of ESF 1.3, look sig :p
Wow, you sure are good at 1.3. Seeing as it hasn't been released yet :rolleyes:

Unless you're so good at a game you can master it before it's been released.

Best answers
lol. he mite mean evm? y r there no good servers for that, exept the pass protected 1s:(

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I allways get owned... I don't wanna post a picture, you'll make fun of me =/

The only reason I play the game is for map testing. And sometimes I join a test session.

Best answers
i just find the game fun, even if i get my ass kicked (quite often on evm). Wow there was such a noob admin on his noob server 2day. he made his way to full form buu, threw the balls off the edge of map, kicked ppl if they used melee... so he cud beam pretty much anywhere and kill u. plus genocide kicks ass. i just beat his ass with melee and let him ban me lol

dnt think he knew mp_melee 0....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Decado said:
i just find the game fun, even if i get my ass kicked (quite often on evm). Wow there was such a noob admin on his noob server 2day. he made his way to full form buu, threw the balls off the edge of map, kicked ppl if they used melee... so he cud beam pretty much anywhere and kill u. plus genocide kicks ass. i just beat his ass with melee and let him ban me lol

dnt think he knew mp_melee 0....
What did you expect from EVM? EVM is full of spammers that wish themselves to final form and beam the server to hell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should really put an age restriction on the 'Create Server' function. I hate joining a server where I actually might have a chance of winning and get kicked and/or banned for doing a telemelee or killing the admin or his friend/clan mate/wife/dog with a really obvious beam.

Actually, anyone under the age/IQ of 15 should be banned from making servers. If they try, the computer releases a surge of radiation sterilising them instantly so they may never pass on their genes in this world. Add it to 1.3 plzkthxbye.

Best answers
^^^^ Lol
hmmm how bout u can't make a server till you have at least ummm 50 min exp or something like that :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The final score was alot better 40 kills or something and thew same deaths , but before i could take a pic the guy running the server got all pissed off and started flaming me and shut down his server. His server was "This is the best server" but it's not. Funnie thing is though look at my ping , it's bad and i still creamed teh f*** out of them

And lol draylock practically still did well against that riced clan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

First day back in like 3 months and I was still kicking ass. Though I killed myself a lot with my own deathball due to my high pl, I still killed many. 149. sorry about that extra text in the way.

Best answers
I still have a picture of me having a score of 100-10 and 66-6 but they're both .bmp :)

Best score so far: 133-8 until i got banned from the server hehe

Best answers
lol happens alot. noob admins and hosts ban u coz u better than them

nge

Best answers
308 and 0 with sensu whorage and cell, but admitedly only about 20 were beam kills. I fail to see the relevence, all the players sucked. It really partains to who you're playing, I mean tearing up a team of esfn00bs doesn't exactly make me think WOWOW I R SKILLED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom