how many bugs did you guys found

Best answers
it hai been a long time since you guys start gathering beta testers and i was just wondering how many bugs did you found :D.

Best answers
why dont u go and check it out from that mantis? :D if i remember it right.. it was like 2-3 pages of 1.3 bugs...

Best answers
i got an ideea: lets select more beta testers so we can speed up the debuging proces

Best answers
vlad_goten said:
i got an ideea: lets select more beta testers so we can speed up the debuging proces
Vlad_goten there are 26 beta Testers at the moment so there is no need for more, so my idea is for people to relax and chill because to many cooks spoil the broth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
26 beta testers. 2 coders.

Even if we had ten thousand testers, the coders still move at their own pace.

And no, more coders will not speed it up either.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
And no, more coders will not speed it up either.
Ha, good save.

There is no way to speed up this process without having the product shoddy or having the team members donate too much of their real life to a free mod.

I wanna play 1.3, but i am not going to try and speed up the process, cuz there ARE other things/games i could be focused on, which i suggest you do :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vlad_goten said:
i gues you're right but still i want the game :D
Yeah, you're right. You do want the new 1.3. But you don't want the version being tested right now. It won't be what you expect, there are bugs and flaws and alot of incomplete things, it's not what you're expecting. Trust me, so just wait for 1.3, which is what you really want.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Yeah, you're right. You do want the new 1.3. But you don't want the version being tested right now. It won't be what you expect, there are bugs and flaws and alot of incomplete things, it's not what you're expecting. Trust me, so just wait for 1.3, which is what you really want.
Knowing all the new stuff being in id say it works in a wired way ^^.

I remember when Rick told me when you guys were testing 1.2 and the models didnt have all the animations yet ^^

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically what was already said.

*closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom