Coolers Revenge

Best answers
Any1 else feel real let down by this. ending was rather abrupt lol. i just watched. its basically frieza saga in small and less impressive. and no vegeta:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they shouldnt have done cooler that way...

its funny because its withint he last like 2 minutes of the movie then gokus like super sayian kameha and coolers like ahhh

the end.

Best answers
heh i saw it its pretty funny it seems like he got his madest wen cooler killed the little bird then he brings it back to life shoots kame out of both hands frys cooler into the sun then the end. i was like wtf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember it's a two-part story in a way, Movie 6 is almost a direct continuation of it.

The film had it's moments, but the fighting didn't seem to last too long before it was 'Cooler 100%, Form 5 Cooler, SSJ Goku, Sun'. Still, a Supernova on the end of a Kamehameha into the Sun is a hell of a way to go.

Best answers
it wasn't a movie about figthing it was more riseing action then climax into a rapid falling action.
sulzer (i think thats his name) he is so funny with his line about "time to get rid of the sick and wounded.. wait *scouter readouts ect* what the hell is going on that couldn't be the pig could it?" absolutly halarious

cooler is probably the smartest badguy in dbz and yadgerobie was the hero of this movie if you think about it.
Thats right the "Bean Daddy" saved them lol

Best answers
i watched super android 13 too, vegeta and trunks were beaten down rather easily after he absorbed the other 2 androids parts

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for ruing parts of the movie that i haven't seen (i haven't seen movie5 but i sorta know what happens , I own movie6 though)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then why read the thread at all >_> The movie is old as a dub, the original japanese fansubs' been around much longer still.

What I found weird was how Goku beat him 20 minutes after going SSJ. With Frieza it was almost 3 hours, and Cooler was stronger than Frieza, especially after Form 5 came into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom