Cosplay suggestions wanted!

Which costume do you think I should wear?

• Tetsuo (Akira)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spike (Cowboy Bebop)

• Nabeshin (Excel Saga)

• Sanosuke (Rurouni Kenshin)

• Mugen (Samurai Champloo)

• Wolfwood (Trigun)

• Lupin (Lupin the 3rd)

• Other (state which!)

• Total voters
Best answers
I am currently in the process of deciding on a cosplay for the upcoming Abunai! 2005 convention, and so (after some tedious work) have decided on a few costumes. Now, here's where you come in. Vote on which costume I should wear, whether because it fits me, or because not many people have done, or any reason whatsoever.

Any new suggestions are welcome as well.

Here's a picture of little ol' me.

Please note: I do not really care much about hair styles, other than color. I am definitely NOT going to dye my hair anymore after last year's atrocity. Also, in case someone was going to suggest Amarao (FLCL): I already did him last year.

Also, in case people might find it interesting/handy: here's my Cosplay.co.uk page of my Amarao costume, as well as my bit in the Abunai! 2004 karaoke competition.

Best answers
Dude, what a shirt...

It's hard to give you a suggestion... not that many good anime characters have facial hair.. I'd go with Spike, if I were you....

And don't get me wrong, I'm glad I'm not.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let your sideburns go further down your chin and shave the rest of the facial hair off and you might make a decent Lupin. I think that out of all the choices there you look the most like Lupin, possibly Tetsuo if I'm not confusing him with Caneda.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You look like you might able to do Mugen from Samurai Champloo. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You must do Nabeshin! Just go clean shaven and you'd make a perfect Nabeshin. Plus he is just so ****ing awesome that I have to accentuate his awesomeness by using the F word.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goin to abunai?

i missed it last year, i did go to animecon tho.. oh and that Amarao cosplay is awesome! i loved him!

...eeyyyeebrroowwss

hey perhaps we can meet up this year, any more people in this community that are goin?

oh and go as mugen this year.. your face 100% matchis his, the eyebrows, eyes, mouth.. all perfect XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nabeshin, you sort of look like him PLUS you get to wear an afro wig!

"That's some crazy dandruff!"

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I woulda said Tetsuo simply because if you could actually do a good construction job on the arm it'd look good. That, and ppl would be like "WTF, that's not what Ed looks like!" ;P

*Closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom