When Does Trunks use the flamethrower attack???

DMW

Best answers
did he do it in a movie or something,if so tell me which one cuz i have yet to see him use it in the show.(off topic but have to say,DBZ is finally on the air on cartoonnetwork again,comes on just b4 adultswim and is in the saiyan saga right know,its been to long since this loved anime was on tv)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some say its just burning attack in beam for, other say its just a generic beam shot in a different way, like a new physics of ki attacks. The 'flamethrower' is almost like a beam, except it's just a big burs of energy comming from the palm and is not controllable, and englufs the person, instead of exploding.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It really wasnt some kind of special attack that only Trunks could do. Vegeta did it to Jeice and again to that guy in Babidis ship (Ever notice those guys names? Bibidi, Babidi, and Buu. Now say em together. :p). I dont think it should have been a unique attack, but Im certainly not complaining.

Best answers
lolneither am i he needs a new attack. but i jus wish they woulda gave him that attack he killed cell in his timeline with. final attack thats wut its called. that would have been a better attack to give him then flamethrower but then again we dont kno how strong flamethrower will be. but at least wit that final attack he did it more then one time. once to vegeta, once to semi perfect cell, once to perfect cell, and lasly to imperfect cell in his timeline which killed him. but hopefully his flamethrower will be strong to make up for his weak burning attack and weak finishbuster.

DMW

Best answers
O ok that answers some questions for me,i also hope he does get the final attack,btw i dont remeber trunks firing final attack at vegeta.Anyway if that was the flamethrower technique then can we expect it to be strong,cuz ssj's are automatically stronger than freeza and dont need to use much effort to kill him,(his brother cooler is a different story)so should we expect this attack to be strong.I do expect final attack to be strong if it is included.

Best answers
The only one with a real flamethrower attack was Pikkon :)

Best answers
DMW remember this is not exactly like the show...just because saiyans are supposed to be stronger than frieza means that they WILL be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People need to stop coming up with titles for unnamed attacks in the series :\

Seriously it was just some generic beam/wave attack he never ever uses it again -_- I think there should be a "DBZ Theory" forum for people who want to keep coming up with new stuff for such a really old anime. I used to know all of the names of every attack in the DB/Z/GT Universe but since I haven't played ESF (or seen DBZ) in years now I kinda forgot everything I knew about it =/ I'll never forget the over exagurated battles though :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom