@ DJ-Ready

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never personally met the ESF team but atleast i know how much DJ ready likes to see other mods fail.. The Power Within Mod For Jedi knight : Jedi Academy. The goku model made for SoS was converted for JKA an (at that time) non-team member asked wether we could use it later on msn i told him we would make everything (apart from the engine) from scratch. about a week later an ESF member visited our forum i was extremely proud just to know that the news had even reached the ESF-world (kinda than :p) but esf than started flaming us check it out here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you definatley got NeD's permission then it isn't ripping, but why did you say you were making everything (except the engine) from scratch if you got permission to use those models?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he had permission to port it but he never mentioned anything about a mod so.. besides even if he gave us premission we wouldnt use it. its just 2 darn cheap. Put it like this if i would give u a bunch of maps and models and all u had to do was to add it in one pack and release it would that make u proud of it?

ps: i said esf started flaming us but i meant Dj-ready

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seriously doubt DJ-Ready said that. It may have been an impersonator.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
I seriously doubt DJ-Ready said that. It may have been an impersonator.

Well Cold Steel you know what they say, there's a first time for everything :D . Maybe DJ-Ready had a very bad day orhad a bottle too much :p

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
1. it was me.
2. afterwards i talked with some guys of your team and solved that
3. bleh thats 3 months ago.

and i dont take responsabilitie (sp?) for other users flaming you, not my fault if they decide to rush your board. besides, i read about the stuff here aswell so thats how i found the boards in the first place :p. also i was quite gentle in that thread. i could have cursed you and stuff but i didnt.

usually im a nice guy :p

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
If you had a personal problem with DJ-Ready why not take it up in PM with him, much easier to get things resolved.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I don't see any reason to post this here, especially in Main Chat, you won't get any sympathies. Send a PM to him if you really have a problem, this is worthless spam.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Someone posted something you didn't like. Sorry. Just pm users instead of bringing the drama here.

-Closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom