any1 got a good kamehameha sprite?

Best answers
i got a real crap spr atm any1 got a good 1 i can use?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenBlade mentioned that he would be redoing them all for 1.3, but then he was inactive for a few months. I think he's quit now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
RavenBlade mentioned that he would be redoing them all for 1.3, but then he was inactive for a few months. I think he's quit now.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Why do all the good people have to leave! Someone has to redo them.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd personally love to become the spriter for this game and redo them, but I seriously doubt that the staff wants anyone else even if I AM a loveable, honest, trustworthy guy who gives bribes.

>.>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
I'd personally love to become the spriter for this game and redo them, but I seriously doubt that the staff wants anyone else even if I AM a loveable, honest, trustworthy guy who gives bribes.

>.>
Well the guy who was going to redo the sprites haven't been active for a couple months so maybe he left. Ask Groovy or Cold Steel to bring it up in a meeting.

Best answers
thinku go abit over the top with the quoting, thnx raven im tryin the sprite now.

hey iv started batting ppl instead of swooping and comboing them, im gettin pretty good at it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my kameha is almost done, its nothing special but it looks better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Well the guy who was going to redo the sprites haven't been active for a couple months so maybe he left. Ask Groovy or Cold Steel to bring it up in a meeting.
I might. But RavenTrunks has hired me to make sprites for him for his server. Who knows. If the staff really needs a new spriter, then I'll sign up for it.

All those sprite comics I made a while ago paid off :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom