Anyone else think waiting/playing 1 hour is a bit much to transform?

Best answers
It's quite annoying, having to play for a long amount of time to transform. Is there any way to change the starting point of the levels when someone joins the game in my server? Because it clearly does take a while. I'm sure this is quite a popular question ( i think ) but I have not seen any topic on this. If there is, I'm sorry. But can anyone help? :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It takes me 15, 25 minutes tops to reach a transformation powerlevel.

You need to be more aggressive.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can probably transform with krillin within about... 10-15 mins depending...... of course it depends on how many times you die/how many you kill, and the servers average powerlevel.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In 1.3 they are changing the time it takes to make it easier. As of right now, all I can say if pick on the guys who have the most pl and Ki blob alot of people.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
just dont die and kill alot of ppl... transforming usually take only like 15 minutes .. at least for me ^^

and bout the starting pl, i think evm has it so that you start with the trans pl

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It takes 10-15 mins...you just needa keep playing, and you'll get better and better and then you'll rule the universe!!!!

or atleast transform in 5-15 mins =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends who you're playing as. As Gohan or Trunks it only takes me about 5-7 minutes.

Besides I thought it was announced in 1.3 the PL reqs will be dropped because of the new transformations, so it's like 5 minutes for SSJ, 10 for SSJ2 and 15 for SSJ3 or something.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5 minutes is a little low to get ssj. I really hope that they don't make it so low, considering fighting in normal mode is the most fun (well, as it is now anyway.. maybe 1.3 will change that..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sure hope they dont reduce it too much. EVM took the fun out of transing by giving you the first trans automatically. It completely takes away the sense of accomplishment, knowing that you are now the strongest fighter in the server.

"Yay! Im strong... but so is everyone else..."

Best answers
It doesn't take too long if you are somebody with a low trans pl but it can take a long time (probably not an hour though) if you play on a server with plcatchup on and you are vegeta, cell, krillin or buu.

If that is the case I recommend you beam spam because you can get easy kills with little danger to yourself and you get pl faster than from melee, just watch out that you don't kill the skillful players much because they will come waste you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I generally dont play on servers with pl_catchup as you lose about 100k PL every time some ****** beamspams you. You dont dare transing as youll just lose more PL the next time he gets you.

Best answers
You also got to remember that there is only 1 transform in right now. Once the other transforms are incorporated, the transform timers will be re-adjusted. I'd estimate that after 1.3 hits, it will probably take someone roughly 35min-50min to reach SSJ3, depending on different variables.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
35-50 minutes to reach final form sounds quite good. They will be something to work for, but you wont reach them so often as to make it lose its appeal (as in a certain mod of a mod we all know about).

Best answers
I AM PRAYING THEY MAKE IT OPTIONAL!!!
It's no fun if they drop peoples first tranz any lower.
But it will be good for all those ****ers who come in then start playing like bastards untell they tranz disregarding server rules

Best answers
1 hour to transform? umm...I can usually transform right off the bat (well, maybe a few rounds, unless its with trunks) but if your goku, why transform?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It really depends on a huge number of variables. If you're playing in a massive server (like I usually do when I play) there are a lot more people to beat on but the average PL across the map usually stays around a million the entire time (as old people leave and new ones come in) which means you lose lots of PL whenever you die near a transformation. In smaller rooms things go more quickly as everybody has a bigger impact on the overall power levels in the room, and you'll transform pretty quickly even if you aren't doing a lot of damage. In melee only rooms PLs also grow much more slowly but you die less often, so it's a grab bag. In all cases, if you avoid death whenever possible and pick off the guys you know you can take out (No, I don't reccomend chasing one guy around the map for an hour) you'll gain enough to take control.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:D that brought a smile to my face :D you'll find the better you become, with more people that you fight with a higher PL, the faster you will be able to ascend

Best answers
actually it takes about 1-2 minutes to trans with trunks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
takes me about 10-15 minutes to trans with frieza depending on who I'm fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom