Paranoia Agent(Please use white text for spoilers)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, have any of you been following Paranoia Agent that's been on Adult Swim on Thursdays and Saturdays? I've been following it a bit and like it quite a bit. It's a bit of a wierd anime, but I like them that way.

It's basically about people who get get backed into a corner in their lives through stress and whatnot, and right when it seems they're about to lose it, BAM, some kid wearing golden rollerblades and carrying a golden bat gives them a crack to the noggin and skates along his merry way.

So what all do you other guys who've been following it think? Please use white text for spoilers since this is one I definately want to experience as I watch it and not reading text on the forums.

Best answers
The show is hillarious too me i just started watching it about two weeks ago. I didnt quite understand it at first but its all starting to make sense little by little.

:: Spoilers ::

Once i found out the little boy was looking at life as a video game the whole time which is why he was striking people down with a golden baseball bat, i just couldnt contain myself. The real mystery is if hes serious or not, but it's simply brilliant. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom