Street Fighter Alpha Generations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New Street Fighter Alpha anime (lol, someone on Orochinagi forums said Gouki has a huge ass... Anyway... yeah).

** EDIT ** Please Do Not Post Links Leading to other forums. If you need to show something please post a direct link. thank you

EDIT: I edited the post in my forum, I added the trailer, if no one has seen it yet...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm looks intresting. also i like the drawing style.
well the 1. SF anime movie was pretty cool and the series too . but i was kinda dissapointed from the SF Alpha movie .
but this one looks coll . ill be sure to check it out ^.^

btw : isnt it called : Xenogears? xD *great game btw

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah its Xenogears but... ah, I dont feel like explaining the origin of this S/N, its a long history. But to sum it up, let me just say it all started with my making a Xenogears sig request and someone putting the name "Xenogias" instead of Xenogears in the sig :p - But I actually stayed with Xenogias cause it has a nice tune to it (Atleast to me it does :p).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah ok ^^. we should stay on-topic though xD

hmm i dont have time to red it all at the moemnt but i guess its only out in japan so far i guess. am i right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to be fair, it looks like a badly drawn piece of crap in comparison to SF2 animated movie =/

that movie was pure gold.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, I also disliked the Alpha Movie (over exagurated like DBZ if you ask me). I prefered the fight scenes in the SF2 The Animated Movie. Ken had sweet knuckles, in fact I think they made Ken look better than Ryu in that movie everytime they showed scenes of Ken sparring with Ryu :p But Fei Long got his ass handed to him (Fei Long aint that weak...).

DMW

Best answers
Hmmm the alpha movie was ok but i hope they do better with the story,i sitll watch the old street fighter II anime episodes from last year(good show but ryu didnt look like ryu,niether did chung-li,everyone else was fine.)Street fighter II the anime,i know the plot and all just didnt get to watch teh movie cuz of an unfortunate accedent.(the accedent happens to be 9 years old).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom