Hey im new to this community

Best answers
:) For a long time i've been looking at ESF. But for some reason my computer was to crappy to play it, I knew a few old guys around here >_<.

anyway the only time i played this game was at my friends house, ;) but the melee system was different. I just started playing again, and what the hell is with allt hese combos? Before you just aimed your melee, targeted and it just tackeled. Meleeing now is alot cooler, but how do I do it? what are the techinques, before the game was more about meleeing, is it less about that now?

:) Thanks.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums.

Make sure to stay as far away from anyone trying to give you candy as you can. They are nasty human beings, you don't want to be near them.

Anyway, yeah, version Beta 1.2 of the game was released a while ago. 1.2 has a new melee system called Advanced Melee. I highly suggest you read the manual that came with the game for tips on how to do it correctly. You can also still use the old melee as an alternate method, but the manual tells you all of that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CM has given you good advice.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and be sure to follow the AUP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome :) Just don't touch teh cookies ;/

Just don't go around asking whats the combo's on the forums, no one will tell you.

Hope you stay :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to these forums, have fun, enjoy your stay, listen to the mods.....and...here you have a bag of candy o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom