meh the GFX n00b did stuff -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm oh well needed a sig and ava for the RE: Cold Blood forums...
didnt want to ask somebody so oh well...since i dont have a sig here either *old one was the NWN leader n stuff and well im not anymore the leader or team member *i use it here too. im not good at gfx so i think it kinda sux but oh well better than nothing..c&C?

*look at current sig and ava*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple and newbish (not n00bish), but good. Could use a different font, as I don't like that one (it could be the bevel though). Also, you could try a bit of blending with the image, but otherwise, its pretty well-made. 6/10.

Best answers
for the font of the writing use a resident evil font, it,lll fit in better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Graive: hm maybe...dunno xD

hm smoothed the edges of the pic a bit to "moive" better into the motion blur
oh well anyway tried a few things
*current one*

hm and bapplebo*crazy name xD* have anything special in mind when yuo say blending?*yep if there´s something more i suck on then it´s having ideas xD

Best answers
I say use the second one, I like the font for that one.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The third one looks the best to me.
Personally, i wouldnt have used that motion blur crap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm maybe but then it lkooks kinda empty . and i dont have any HQ picks of leon at the moment *too lazy too search xD

Best answers
I'd say the first one looks the best. Lighten the text a bit maybe it's kinda hard to see it because the color of the text and the background is the same color. Otherwise it looks pretty good.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really like the fading of the guy (forgot his name) or...his trail, afterimage whatever you call it, i suggest you take the guy, duplicate the layer (assuming you use photoshop), throw a motion blur (distance 60 or something) on it, then move the duplicated layer under the original picture so the afterimage appears on both sides and not too dense

The background looks like just some blood splatter brushes but it matches the resident evil look so... i give it a 8/10, i dont really like the border

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe you got the point sicron xD

well the motion blur thing is right and the blood brushes too. i know it looks kinda simple but really matches the RE feel .

as for the blur itself . i know it doenst look that good but i really suck at ideas. gimme a idea what i could do and i woould be happy to change it xD
as for the border...hm yea.
the RE cold blood forums are black and i wanted a bright border..cant think of anything special trhere too xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i said this is what you should do:

"i suggest you take the guy, duplicate the layer (assuming you use photoshop), throw a motion blur (distance 60 or something) on it, then move the duplicated layer under the original picture so the afterimage appears on both sides and not too dense"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first off.

its huge.

border is ***, use the one pixel border.

use feathering to blend. and that looks like a warcraft 3 night elf font.

its alright though... use some blending modes on the pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm lordy mordy :) wie gehts ,wie steht?
hmm anyway my suggestion for you is to use one of ur million models and render it quite nice... then do a simple font with ur name and then :) create a new layer (its supposed to be then the last layer) and then select all --->Edit -> stroke -> 1px black :)

then it would be great enough ;)

ur one is now simple plain but altought like bapplobe (damned metalburn was better -.- )
its looks newbish but its a quite better start then other newbies do :p (like i did)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom