[SPOILER!] Naruto - 142

Best answers
yo! tehh new naruto epi. is out just watched it and i thing.. it was damn neat epi! are they pulling again some story that wasn't in the actual manga? because atm. there would be kakashi's youth going on..

ohh! damni lee looked like some muscle-man! :p damn big and powerfull well atleast in 1 camera position! can't wait what will happen in the next episode!

and what did u guys like of the new ending ? i thing it was pretty neat ;D alotta better then the previous!

Best answers
it was pretty good although those fat pig lookin bastards were a bit annoying askin for food every five mins. otherwise good episode. but isnt the guy leadin all of the prisoners the same guy naruto beat up in like one of the first five eps wit kage bunshin?

Best answers
Could someone tell me whats going on in the anime cuz im reading the manga, whats the story ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked this episode for the most part, mainly the beginning "wrapping it up, things going back to normal" type deal because it at least felt pretty relevant and canon. My only qualm was the confusing animation. They drew Neji/Shino/Kiba/Hinata way taller than they're supposed to be, combine that with the much taller, rather muscular new Rock Lee and I thought that they'd advanced the series a few years until I saw friggin' Konohamaru again. Little guy hadn't grown an inch, so I figure it couldn't have been too long since the last episode.

The new story is... well, at least kind of interesting, unlike say, the filler with the big race and crap. That was such a waste of time. As for the guy Naruto beat up in the first episode, yeah that's him. Mizuki. I mean they mention the entire incident at some point during the episode.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
it was pretty good although those fat pig lookin bastards were a bit annoying askin for food every five mins. otherwise good episode. but isnt the guy leadin all of the prisoners the same guy naruto beat up in like one of the first five eps wit kage bunshin?
Ah Damnit, I didn't even think of that! Ts, Never thought something could be spoiled after you watched it, THANKS ;( :no:

Best answers
Great episode, filler or no filler. The Baka Kyodai (Stupid Brothers) were funny, but felt a bit out of place.

It was a great move to bring back Mizuk. He must've been through a lot since his run in with Naruto's clones back in episode 1...

Was hilarious to see Gai out of breath :laff: Bet that never happened before!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Ah Damnit, I didn't even think of that! Ts, Never thought something could be spoiled after you watched it, THANKS ;( :no:
Um, let me quote the episode:

(holding up a report) "This is from the incident a year ago when a chuunin from the Academy used Naruto to try to acquire the sealed scroll."- Asuma

"In a written report it was determined that Mizuki acted alone, and the incident was closed." - Kurenai

You didn't have to think of anything, lol. It was all right there

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Um, let me quote the episode:

(holding up a report) "This is from the incident a year ago when a chuunin from the Academy used Naruto to try to acquire the sealed scroll."- Asuma

"In a written report it was determined that Mizuki acted alone, and the incident was closed." - Kurenai

You didn't have to think of anything, lol. It was all right there
Thank u Hitokiri i knew someone would come in tryna say i was tryna spoil it. And on top of that this had spoiler tags on it so even tho i didnt spoil it it gave u a warning b4 u came in Fatal_CobraX

Best answers
it was a nice filler...but an great naruto-storyline-episode..no.
Those stupid brothers was pretty cool though,just doing whatever they want an no one seem to dare to put them in place:p

Rock lee,looking good...he looked older and buffed up,cant wait to see him fight again,and it seems thick eyebrows is in..his female teammate (whats her name) looked kinda in love when she watched him train.

Is it just me or did Temari change drasticly after she met Shikamaru?

Negative part about this episode: you get to see sakura for more then 30sek:((

cant wait to see next episode..hope naruto pawns with fox powers..but i doubt it,foxpowers dont seem to come out in fillers:/

Best answers
*Gaara* said:
it was a nice filler...but an great naruto-storyline-episode..no.
Those stupid brothers was pretty cool though,just doing whatever they want an no one seem to dare to put them in place:p

Rock lee,looking good...he looked older and buffed up,cant wait to see him fight again,and it seems thick eyebrows is in..his female teammate (whats her name) looked kinda in love when she watched him train.

Is it just me or did Temari change drasticly after she met Shikamaru?

Negative part about this episode: you get to see sakura for more then 30sek:((

cant wait to see next episode..hope naruto pawns with fox powers..but i doubt it,foxpowers dont seem to come out in fillers:/
(COUGH)MOVIE(COUGH)

And Lee's female teammate is Tenten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom